Chapter One: A new day

*Beep beep beeeep*
"Auugh" I complain as I get out of bed. I walk into the bathroom slowly and get into the shower. After I'm done I look into the mirror and acknowledge myself. I have smooth chocolate skin, a nice curly Afro and plump lips and deep dark brown eyes. I used to hate how I looked..but we will talk
about that later. After I'm done checking myself out I put on my cafe uniform and head out.

Luca POV:

*aaaughm* I yawn as I wake up in my king sized bed. I look over and I see the dumb blonde girl I slept with yesturday. Becca is what her name was? Wait- no Emma uHmm...Natalie? Ah the fuck do I care.

I shake her so she can wake the fuck up and get out of my penthouse.
"Good morning" she says with a bitch smile on her face and leans in for a kiss "last night was great" she says. "Get the fuck out of my house before I call security." I say, She makes a nasty look on her face but she knows not to mess with me because of what I am capable of. I could ruin her whole life in just a snap of a finger. She runs out while putting on some of the clothes that she found on the floor. I do all the morning stuff your supposed to do and head out for work but first a cafe to get some coffee.
Natasha POV:
"UhM do you have water?"- "wait no apple juice" "Yes we do." I say getting so aggravated. Like seriously who asks if a cafe has water? I go and get what they wanted and head back when I accidentally bump into someone. I spill all of the drink on the person but before I look up I hear, "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Hold up. I know this son of a bitch did not just yell at me. I look up and I'm met with the most gorgeous ocean blue eyes. The stranger has dark brown hair and looks like a model. I snap out of my daze and remember that he yelled at me.

"It was an accident shit face." "Next time get of the phone and look where you are going next time" He looked stunned. He kept staring at my face then looked down. "HEY Idiot my eyes are up here." And with that he angrily walked out of the cafe pushing through people.

My boss comes out and starts to yell at me about spilling the drink everywhere. Usually I would be annoyed but I couldn't stop thinking about the rude blue eyed man.
Luca's POV:
I was on the phone with a company trying to make deals with me. Ha as if I would ever even say yes to them but they did have some things that I wanted. I was too into my call that I accidentally bumped into one of the workers. I was so mad I yelled at her. But when she looked up at my face I froze. Her face was so angelic. Perfect plump lips and choco skin that I wish I could taste. Her curls were so nice I wanted to touch them but that would be rude. I examined her fully. She has the most perfect body a man could wish his partner had.
She had curves on her waist and her butt was big but looked good on her.
I finally snapped out of my daze when she said "Hey idiot my eyes are up here." I quickly remembered I was on the phone and I didn't need food anyways. I left in a hurry leaving her standing there. I wonder who she was? I'll find out soon I always do.
________________________________
Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading! Follow and Star this book to get notifications when the next chapter will be out :) thanks!