Chapter 5: The Gala (Lemon)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Be back by 12. You have an operation to get to." He said with a hearty laughter. My eyes widened.

"We got the spot?" I asked shocked about the cure for my heart condition.

"Yup, but don't think of that now, go get your girl back." He said as I smiled at him as tears left my eyes and I ran off using my powers to chain whip me to the Grand Hall. 

After a few minutes I made it and saw Juleka standing in the garden area admiring a bunch of beautiful Purple flowers. I smiled and landed behind her. 

"I notice that's the same dress that you wore on our first date. Though the arm gloves are a new touch." I said admiring her outfit. She turned around and ran toward me as she hugged me tightly. 

"I was starting to think you weren't coming..." She said as she nuzzled her face against my chest. I smiled as I lifted her chin and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss as I applied more pressure. I pulled away from the kiss as I looked her in the eyes.

"I have news, we got the OP." I said as a huge smile formed on her face.

"Y/N that's amazing! When is the operation?" She asked as I smiled

"It's at midnight. Which means we need to get this done quickly." I said as I took her hand I was about to walk towards the doors with her when I felt her tug me back. She was looking down at the ground as she held my hand firm.

"Juleka?" I asked as I looked at her concerned. She looked up at me with a huge blush on her face. She moved closer to me as she gently hugged me.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked as she let go as the shoulder straps on her outfit fell to her elbows as she held the dress up with her one hand.

"I want you Y/N... I need you..."

I looked shocked at her words. I took her hand in mine.

"Juleka I don't think this is a good idea now, we have very limited time, we can do this after everything is said and-" I began before I was interrupted.

"BUT WE MIGHT NOT BE TOGETHER AFTER TONIGHT!" She said as she started to cry.

"I don't want to think about it but they might still say no... So I want to make sure that I have a part of you with me even if I never see you again... Please... Give me this... This is all I ask..." She said as she sobbed into my chest. I smiled gently. I held her shoulders as I kissed her loving and passionately.

"How selfish of you." I said in an endearing tone as she chuckled out through her sobbing. I smiled as I made her look at me.

~Lemon start~

"I'll do it." I said softly as she smiled and took my hand as she ran me through a side entrance of the hall to a VIP suite as she opened the door and locked it behind her. I turned to look at her but was met with her jumping at me and wrapping her legs around my waist as I was pushed back onto the bed as she straddled me. She kissed me passionately as she pulled at my tie. 

Taking this as her way of saying "off with the clothes" I started to untie it as she sat up and once more let the straps fall to her elbows as she held it up with one arm as a way to tease me. I smirked as I took off my waistcoat as she leaned down and kissed be again. Once the waist coat was off she ran her hands over my chest as she felt for the buttons still kissing me.

She pulled away from the kiss as she started to pepper my neck with small kisses. Her fingers worked at the buttons on my shirt as I wrapped my arms around her back to find the zipper on her dress. I gripped it and slowly started to pull it down as her back was now exposed to the elements of the night's cold air. A small shiver went through her body as she helped remove the last bits of her dress as she now was only in her underwear which was purple laced.