*Luna*

Jamari frightened the hell outta me. I didn't realise when he came in. I was getting out the baked potatoes from the oven, turning around I nearly dropped the pan. Look at this nigga, looking fine as hell. I'm sure he brought the heat to the court.
       "Jamari! Gosh you frightened me. When did you get in? "
He stared at me intensely at me. Please look away, I'm probably looking all roughed up!. Alright now I'm starting to feel insecure.
      "Uh...yeah, sorry about that, just came in tho. Smells really good in here".
Okay I think I'm blushing . He complimented! Yay!  Wait, that's a complement right? Don't get too excited Luna, jeez.
      "Thanks Jamari "
I hoped he'd continue the little talk we were making, but this nigga just nodded and left. So much for getting too excited.
I shrugged it off and finished setting the table.
      "Luna you've outdone yourself girl"
I hyped myself. I mean, I'm a badass.
As I was doing finishing touches, the doorbell rang.
Must be his team. I wiped my hands and quickly went to answer the door. I could hear them making so much noise. They're so loud. I opened the door and smiled widely. They all kept quiet and starred at me. Wow look at these tall as fine men. Now I'm nervous
       "Lu!  What's up! " I giggled when I saw Rameek from the back. Whew! He saved me from these scary stares I'm getting.
       "Hi Meeky"
Everyone started laughing hard as hell. Come on, Meeky was a cute name. Right? Rameek shook his head and pushed through them, letting himself in and dragging me along.
       "I'm gonna kill you Lu" I giggled at his annoyance .
       "I'm sorry Meeky"
The boys raided the table like animals. Everyone having some of everything I prepared. I was happy. They loved the food. I could tell by just looking at Rameek's facial expression. I looked at the guys individually. There were about 4 of them altogether. They were hot. Still looking at them, I found one already looking at me as he ate. He was definitely handsome, but he was making me feel nervous. He smirked at me before winking . Immediately I turned around ready to enter the kitchen, but not without slamming myself into Jamari's hard chest. Clap for yourself Luna. But boy did he smell good.
       "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. "
He simply nodded, before softly moving me out of the way. This is the closest we've been, and that skin contact is making my head spin. I quickly walked into the kitchen. I needed to be far away from Jamari.

*Jamari *

Stepping into the dinning room, I bump into Luna. Come on girl I just had to use some lotion cos of you.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there "
She said. I nodded and politely moved her away. I dap my niggas up. I notice Sean starring towards the door. I followed his eyes and saw he was fucking looking at Luna's fat ass. Look, I'm tryna be cordial with em other niggas I just started working with. Rameek was the only one I trusted. Them niggas were cool, but I was still getting to know them. Seems like I'm gonna have an issue with Sean tho.

       "Yo Sean! " He stopped starring and looked at me with his stuffed mouth

       "Yo Sean! " He stopped starring and looked at me with his stuffed mouth. Look at this niggas ugly ass lips
        "What's up? "
        "You like the food that bad, you're starring at what? " He gave a small smile as he looked at his plate and shook his head.
        "Foods smacking bruh, but I was just kinda distracted " Yeah right by my pretty cook's fat ass. Dumb ass.
        "Focus on your food nigga" I murmured loud enough for him to hear before I began to help myself to some food.

Luna's hands are blessed, that meal got me so happy its crazy. Right now we're playing 2K, drinking henny and living in the moment. Luna's tidying up the kitchen and dining, I guess she'd be leaving soon. I looked away from the screen tryna see if Luna was about to step out only to find this crusty lips nigga Sean look at her like a hawk as he drank from the Hennessey bottle. I shook my head and continued my game. I lost to one of the niggas, Aubrey. I was distracted. I looked over to where Sean sat and he wasn't there no more.
      "What the fuck" I murmured. This could only mean one thing. I got up and walked towards the kitchen. I stopped by the door in order not to make my presences known...yet.
      "You're beautiful Luna. You should let a nigga take you out."
      "Uhm, thanks Sean but I'm sorry I'd pass."
This nigga is crazy. Is he tryna get Luna or something. I heard him chuckle.
       "Is it cos of Jamari? You guys a thing or what, cos he got you doing wifey duties. "
       "What? No. He's my boss. I cook for him".
       "So you single? "
       "Please Sean I'm not interested in all of this...hey back off-
I couldn't take it anymore, I had to go in.
      "Yo what the fuck is going on in here? "
I saw Sean had trapped Luna at the sink. This nigga be smoking on some sickening weed.
The look on Luna's face seemed like she was apologizing to me with her eyes.
       "Aye back the fuck up Shantel" I wanted to be petty so bad. He laughed and rose his hands up surrendering.
      "Come on Jamari. She's just your cook, why do you care. "
      "Fuck you ! You stupid for saying that. She works for me, you both must repect my home. You both can take your hoeing asses elsewhere. "
     I heard Luna gasp in shock but I didn't care. I'm not gonna entertain bullshit.
      "You don't deserve no damn respect" I heard Sean say, and that's when I lost it. I sent a blow to his cheek and we began fighting like crazy.
       "Oh my God! Jamari stop. You both should stop, you're gonna hurt yourselves! " I heard Luna talk but I didn't give her short self any attention. I'm mad at her too. The other boys came in and started trying to separate us.
      "Chill Jah! What's wrong Bruh" Rameek said as he held me back. I watched as Sean's nose bled . I just wanna give him one last punch. Luna was scared. She needs to go home. Sean smirked at me before pulling free from the others guys hold and leaving.
     "You need to calm down Jah. For real. Nigga what even happened? "
     "Nothing. Let's go hit the club niggas"
I needed  to get wasted.
They didn't say anything but nod as they all walked out. Rameek stayed back to check up on Luna. Wow. I'm pissed at him too.
Everyone stepped out and headed towards their various cars. I watched Luna pack her bag and put on her jacket, ready to leave. I let her come outta the house before me, but then she turned around. I looked at her weirdly.
      "Please I won't be able to make it tomorrow morning, but I'd be here for lunch and dinner. I have some personal issues to take care of. Can I? "
I turned around to shut my door before responding to her.
      "Whatever. Just don't play no hoe games in my house again, or you're gonna get fired"
      "I am not a hoe! "
I was shocked at how angry she had gotten. She was cute tho. 
      "Yeah, heard that before "I murmured to her.
      "Listen here mister, I don't know who you're tryna disrespect cos it better not be me. You're the one who looks, acts and smells like a hoe. Goodnight loser! "
Wow. I can't believe she just said that and stomped away. I was shocked at her outburst. I watched her halt her steps and turn around walking back to me. Now what else does she wanna say?
       "Ouch! Damn! What was that for? "
She stepped on my foot so hard, my toes felt numb. And with that she headed out of my compound. Damn.
Rameek's obnoxious laughter drew my attention.
       "Fuck you Meek!"
       "Fuck you to sucka! See you at the club loser"
I hate him. Luna is one interesting lady.
She's gonna pay for these sexy toes.