His plump pink lips, his nice brown skin complexion.

He was really turning her on right now.

They got into the limo as the driver closes the door and makes his way towards the front to drive them to the event.

The ride was silent, which was unusual for Syamone. Normally, he's talkative but not so much.

"Babe what's wrong?"Syamone says as she looks at him.

He turns his head towards her and flashes a fake smile.

"I'm okay."Nazire replies.

"You sure?"Syamone asks, he takes her hand and places his soft lips onto her hand.

"Yeah, I just love you."Nazire says, not thinking nothing of his statement.

Syamone takes her hand and places it on his face and gives him a couple of kisses.

"I love you too."Syamone replies softly.

He flashes Syamone a big pearly smile. They reach the event and he gets out of the car and helps his wife out of the car.

Syamone gladly takes his hand, and walks out the car, while he closes the door behind her.

They intertwined fingers and began to walk towards the red carpet, where the press, the cameras, and the interviewers were.

Syamone smiles at him,

"Your time to shine babyboy."Syamone says planting a kiss on his cheek.

He winks at her and pulled her towards the first interviewer they had.

Well.... He had.

"Hi Nazire, my name is Sophie Calamore, and I'm here with 10 Sports today and we want to congratulate you on your draft to the NBA."

He eyes her up and down, and licks his lips before proceeding to respond.

"Thank you Sophie, it was an honor that the San Antonio Spurs wanted me, you know."He says working his charm.

Sophie eyed him also, she was feeling the vibe that she was getting from him.

Syamone stood there, she knew what was happening but she told herself, don't look stupid.

Don't do ANYTHING stupid.

"Your welcome Nazire, so what are you plans to make NBA better?"Sophie says, winking at him.

He chuckles.

"The Organization is already good with good players and good teams. They just need somebody more rowdy to the association."

"And that's you?"Sophie questioned.

"And that's me babe. But I'm not trying to make enemies, I just got my feet in the door."He laughs.

Sophie laugh along with him.

Sophie then turns his attention towards Syamone and she instantly caught an attitude.

Syamone flashes a warm smile and winks at her.

"So Syamone Dreamer, your on the hot billboard awards for your new single called, "Lust and Tempation". How you feel right now?"

Syamone flashes her eyes on the ground then back at her.

"It feels good to hear my song on the radio and look at all the hard work I've done."

"Hmm. The song is about how a woman being tempted by a gorgeous man correct?"Sophie says, raising her right eyebrow.

"Yes,but she's sees the lust in his eyes, that's why it's called Temptation and Lust."