chapter nine

cora crimson

3 days, 3 days since i last talked to jack. things have been tough. I haven't ate, or gotten out of bed. Harper has been with me, but she always talks about jj, and never do i get to open up about jack.

It wasn't anything anyways, we knew each other for a day. and he left, not me. I am leaving for college in 3 weeks.

I have been bench watching The Vampire Diaries for the past 4 hours. Harper went out with JJ and i'm here alone, at 10:00 at night.

That's about how my life is going at the moment. I finally get off vampire diaries and go to my instagram. as i scroll through my home page something catches my eyes.

——

liked by madisonbeer and 1,723,927 others

@jackgilinsky new music coming tonight, this album is about heartbreak and love, stay tuned, love all of you xoxo.

—-

my heart warms a little bit, did he write about me? or are all his songs about madison? i start getting anxiety and i click off the page. I take deep breaths in. My phone goes off and i check to see who it is.

harper
~ please come out tonight, party at 11, i'll send you the addy.

i don't respond. i just huff and get out of bed and into the shower.

as i take the shower all i can think about is jack, why though? why is he stuck in my head. what is wrong with me?

i hurry and wash my hair and get out of the shower. i blow dry my hair and do my makeup. I put on a strapless black silk crop top with no bra and some skinny jeans with some black steve madden boots. i look at myself in the mirror, not so shabby.

I hear my phone go off and it's harper with the address. i check the time, 9:45 shit. i'm late. i grab my keys and Go to my car. once i get into my car, i take a deep breath in. i put the keys in the ignition and drive off.

tonight is going to be fun, as long as he doesn't show up.
—-

A/N

short chapter i'm sorry, but big drama coming soon :)