"Matter fact, give me a dollar right fucking now my ass hurt" he said and I smacked my teeth

"How a dollar gon help yo ass?" I asked

"Nigga didn't I captain save a hoe?" He asked and I chuckled digging out a dollar out my pocket

"Fucking kid" I said passing it to him and he cheesed

"Everything good, hows Jd?" He asked

"He good" I replied

"And Kay?"

"She's good too, we talked and we're back together" I said

"Figured" he mumbled and I smacked my teeth

........

After about a hour of sitting with Brian, more of his family started coming in so I decided to give them their time and I left.

I pulled my hoodie over my head and went up to the 6th floor.

The halls were empty, looked like an abandoned area type shit. Once I got to room 607, Grace, Derek's mom layed there sleep.

I'm not a evil person, but in this thug shit niggas not gon have love for you, all they give a fuck about us a fucking check, but in this case it's over my fucking family.

I slowly walked over to her breathing machine and pulled my sleeve over my hands before unplugging it and Grace's body did a small jump.

Niggas wanna play games? Ight well let's fucking play.

Kay-

After Kash left I couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up, did all my morning stuff and got right back into bed. My body was sore as hell, and my head was pounding.

After about a hour of watching DDG shit I smelt food. My fat ass got out of bed, slid on a pair of Kash's boxers, then went downstairs only to see Momma brown and some man.

Kash isn't gonna be happy about this, but aye I ain't no snitch, they making me food.

"About time, Kash told me you were up there which was hard to believe" momma Brown said before hugging me and I smiled

"Sorry I had a ruff night" I sighed and she raised her eyebrows

"Oh no, not that type of ruff" I chuckled and they did too.

"Oh, Kay this is Chris, Chris this is Kay my son's girlfriend " She introduced and we shook hands 

"Glad This didn't go how it went with Kash" he chuckled and I sat down in a stool.

"Oh lord, what'd he do?" I asked

"Was being disrespectful as hell, wouldn't even shake his hand" ma said shaking her head and I did too.

"I'll see you later" Chris said kissing her head and grabbing his Jacket.

"Nice meeting you Kay" Chris said and I smiled waving bye.