quiet (smut)

yo this chapter has some pretty serious smut in it. if you're uncomfortable with that then stop reading when you get to "*smut*"cause the rest of the story is important for the plot. it's kind of rough so if you're triggered by stuff like that than I recommend skipping it as well.

enjoy!!

My bones ache and I hear them crack as I lift my head off the cold leather seat. Pain shoots up and down my arms and I groan in protest as the bright sun blinds me. Stretching out my arms, I yelp and flinch as my cold hands touch the freezing window.

I slowly come to and gasp as I remember how my phone had been blowing up last night. Fumbling for my phone, I curse under my breath when it refuses to turn on from loss of battery life.

Eyes widening, I scroll through the hundreds of texts and notifications blowing up my phone.

"What the fuck?" I say to myself, hurriedly opening my phone and sitting upright in the car seat. A knot forms in my throat and the familiar feeling of my stomach sinking rises as I open the messages.

It contains a picture of my car from two nights ago, someone had zoomed in on my window from far away.

In the picture, I am sitting in Clay's lap, and I am straddling him with my legs and kissing him passionately. We were both shirtless, and our faces are clearly outlined so there was no mistaking who we are. The Snapchat caption read "Jensen finally getting some lmaooo." It has been reposted and circulated by so many other accounts that I have to zoom in to see the original image.

"Fuck!" I scream into the silent morning with my fists clenched, fighting back tears and smacking my head against the front wheel with a deep groan.

Determined not to cry again, I swallow the knot in my throat and throw the car into drive, slamming the gas with my foot and tearing down the road.

I don't know how to feel, but I know I have never felt so utterly exposed. I feel even more exposed than the night at the Clubhouse, than the day I listened to those tapes.

The boys are gonna kill him. I think, panic rising in my throat. Clay's dead. Bryce is just going to take him away from me, like everything else in my life. He took Jeff, my big brother, who I loved more than anyone else in the world. He took my innocence and privacy when he left me, naked in the cold. Now, he was going to take the only boy who I've ever loved this way.

My car flies into the driveway as I arrive at Clay's house, not caring about the time. The sun was still barely in the sky, so I guess it would be very early in the morning. I stop myself only seconds away from the front door with my fist ready to knock in midair.

I don't want this to be my first impression on his parents. I have to get in somehow.

My eyes dart around as I look for a way in, knowing that I have to see him.

Shoving my phone into my pocket, I leap onto the porch railing and latch my hands onto a handle on the roof, swinging my body until I get momentum to pull myself up to the second floor. I carefully shift my weight onto my left foot, terrified of dropping off the side of the roof.

I reach his window and wiggle my fingers under the pane, groaning as I throw it open, wincing as a loud crack sounds from the old frame of window.

Gritting my teeth in concentration, I slide slowly into his room and land gently on my feet.

I take my environment into account and giggle at the nerdy science posters. Various toys and gadgets litter the corners of the room, and I roll my eyes at the sheer nerdiness of it all.