🌸 Josuke: My World 🌸

(My ZA WARUDO)
Oop sorry wrong part-

Also (S/N) = Stand Name
Enjoy:

No...

How could this happen?

Josuke had the upper hand...

How could Kira just...

...

In front of your eyes, with just a click, Josuke was gone. He exploded. There was no blood or remains of him. He was gone just like that.

You screamed in agony as nothing but ash fell to the concrete. In your rage, you caught the bastard who murdered your boyfriend off guard and killed him with (S/N). And there you stood, as the rain covered your devastated face. All of a sudden, your other friends, Okuyasu, Koichi, Yukako.... they all lay dead, stained with blood, around you.

The murder who stalked this town was gone,

But you are all alone.

"(Y/N)...."

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N)!"

Your eyes blinked open. You were breathing heavily, your cheeks were drenched with tears, you felt absolutely horrible.

But in the dark, you could just make out the concerned expression of the boy you've fallen deep for.

"Jo...suke?" You croaked.

"Yes... I'm here..." his face flooded with relief as he gently rubbed your remaining tears away.

"You're here," you breathed, "You're here."

You quickly sat up to wrap your arms around his shoulders, leaning into his shoulder, just to make sure he was definitely there.

"(Y-Y/N)?" Josuke asked in surprise, "What's wrong??? What happened? You kept crying in your sleep so..." His arms gently wrapped around your shivering frame.

"I-I had a nightmare... that's all.." you mumbled.

"Tell me what happened, it will make you feel better." Josuke pulled away to look at your face, rubbing your arms.

So you told him. How everyone died. How only you survived. How he died.

"Aw, babe," Josuke gently smiled and kissed your cheek, "You know it's all over now. Kira is gone and this town is safe."

"Yeah, for now!" Your eyebrows furrowed, "I know you took a pledge to protect this town, but what if... I mean.... I just don't want to lose you." You looked away, immediately feeling guilty.

"You're not going to lose me. And besides, you'd be someone worth dying for anyway." Josuke whispered as he held your hands and leaned his forehead against yours.

"But why me..." you whispered, looking down.

"Because... you're my world."
He whispered back.