You and I

Adrien jumped across the rooftops in his alternate ego thoughts of his dearest croissant filling his mind.  He waited upon  Marinette's rooftop while waiting for Ladybug to show up.  He could almost feel the warmth of the pastries seeping through the ceiling.  He sighed knowing he would be able to see them again in a few hours.  

    Adrien heard a rustle from the rooms below him and a faint chant of "Tikki spots on!" He was very confused why was Ladybug in Marinette's room?  After a few moments he decided they were either having a sleepover as friends or they were having a gay sleepover.  He hoped it was the latter so he could reject her easier.  Finally Ladybug stumbled onto Marinette's porch and looked around panicked.

"M'lady are you sleeping with Marinette?" he called down to her.

"No?" she said looked at him startled,she rubbed her eyes before continuing, "Wait what?"

Chat leaped down so he was right next to her. She looked over her. Messy hair. Panicked yet confused expression. Breathing heavily. 

"MY LADY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE GAY?"

"what?"

"You are clearly sleeping with Marinette."
 "What n-"

"It's okay I support it."

Ladybug looked at him extremely confused.  "Why are you out this late Chaton?"

"I needed to tell you I have fallen for another but clearly you have as well."

"Chat I am not sleeping with Marinette!" 

"Why were you in her room then?"
"I wasn't"

Chat finally agreed with her but still believed she was dating Marinette, although he was slightly heartbroken he shipped it.

Ladybug was very weirded out by Chat noir's outburst but began to wonder something. "So who finally stole you heart, kitty?" 

"Oh, m'lady, they are so beautiful with golden buttery skin. Croissants."

Ladybug was shocked sure she had once fallen for bananas but that ended quickly. "Chato-"

"I have no time to talk I must be home in a few minutes."

Ladybug stared at the cat jumping away from her and couldn't help burst out laughing over the whole situation.

A/N:

wow I did not know where I was going when I wrote this chapter but I may say it turned out great. 

For those of you who haven't seen Miraculous Ladybug is Marinette but Adrien/Chat noir doesn't know that so that's why its funny

alsoo i just love this chapter so much