mornings

the light pierced through your curtains , almost blinding you. you try to sit up but feel an arm around your waist pulling you back down. jack stirs a little and groans ,

" where do u think ur going ? " he rasps as he pulls you closer to his chest.

you let out a small giggle in response and flip over so you were , now , facing your boyfriend.

you caress his cheek , admiring his features. you gently drag your thumb along his cheek as jack smiles softly.

he leans in and gives you a gentle peck on the lips. then , moves so he's hovering over you.

" what ? " you ask as he looks down at you ,

jack leans down close to your ear before whispering ,

" you up for round two ? "

he pushes himself back up to look at you , a smirk playing on his lips.

you playfully roll your eyes in response , earning a small laugh from jack. then , you wrap your legs around his torso and pull him down. your lips collide and move in sync. jack moves his hips against yours , slightly grinding. you whimper against his lips and move your hands to grip his curls. you both part a little to breathe before jack connects your lips once more , smiling into the kiss. your lips linger a little more before you push jack's chest slightly , pulling away.

" i'll take that as a yes then ? " jack almost asks before smirking once more.

his lips meet your neck , kissing and sucking. suddenly , you bring his head back up to look at you ,

" actually , i'm still a little sore from last night ", you say , stifling a laugh.

jack's face drops before he falls back onto the bed.

" you couldn't have told me before ? fucking tease ", he groans.

you finally let out a small laugh and looked over at jack ,

" what do u mean i- ",

you stopped as your eyes trailed down to his sweatpants.

" oh ", was all u could finish with.

" yeah ", jack replied as he rubbed his eyes.

" sorry , baby ", you said , trying not to laugh - again.

" you weren't laughing last night ", jack smirked devilishly as he looked at you.

your jaw dropped as you hit his chest. jack snickered and grabbed your wrist , pulling you on top of him.

" you're not getting any cus of that ", you remarked , half joking , before getting off jack.

but he pulls you back down ,

" oh c'mon , baby , it was a joke ", he says repeatedly.

jack sits up , while you straddle him , and holds your waist.

you look back at him with a straight face as he sticks his bottom lip out.

" c'monnnnnn , you pull this shit on me and then i can't even get some ? " he whines ,

it was your turn to snicker now ,

" i'm gonna take a shower , care to join ? " you smile , wiggling your eyebrows.

" you're gonna regret asking that ", jack smirks before standing up and carrying you to the bathroom.

✧・゚: *✧・゚