Hotel staffs unloaded our suitcase. I didn't know who packed my stuff and what?
We decided to share the room. Rihan bhaiya and mina bhabhi were in one room. Rohan and shlok were stayed in another room. Deep bhaiya, harsh bhaiya and Ravi were sharing one room. Suhana and tanvi were obviously shared one room. That's why sanaya and I shared one room.
Sanaya and I came to our room. Hotel staff put our suitcase into our room and left. She asked me, "You already came this hotel before na. Shlok bhaiya told us "
I smiled and replied, "yeah, I mostly come in this hotel for meeting."
She nodded and said, "let's take some rest. After two hours, we have to meet into hall."
I nodded. I opened my suitcase and checked my stuff. Thank God, there were everything. I changed my clothes into skirt and top. Sanaya also changed his dress. She laid on bed, "I am tried and I am taking nap."
I replied, "ok, I am going outside. I need to talk Sid." She nodded and I left.
I asked receptionist for Sid. She told me that he is cafeteria. I thanked her and headed towards cafeteria.
After opening Cafeteria door, I looked for Sid. He was standing with someone. I reached near him and said, "I need to talk you."
He looked at me and smiled, "Yeah."
Then I saw Rihan bhaiya and shlok was standing with him.
I looked towards him and said, "ohh, you are busy. Call me when you are free. I am going your home."
He nodded, "ok, I will arrange car for you."
Rihan bhaiya asked, "Rashmi, everything is ok?"
I smiled, "yeah, I didn't meet Reema since long time."
"But you met with her last time." Shlok told.
I tried to think some excuse. I told them, "yeah, but i don't know who packed my stuff. There is something missing. I need to go for shopping."
Shlok said, "then I am coming with you."
"But I can't buy with you." I told him quickly.
"Why?" He asked. I was thinking again excuses but Rihan bhaiya hit his hands and whispered into his ears. I didn't know what he said to him. He didn't say anything.
Sid said excuse and took my hand. We came a side. He asked with anger, "what need you so urgent?"
I made my face because I knew why he was angry, "I can't tell them that I need medicine. I am feeling suffocation. I need to buy medicine."
"Oh, Ramesh already send me your report. I arrange your medicine."
I smiled, "thanks. Why didn't you tell me before?"
"I didn't have the chance to tell you. Sahil is coming to take it. He will be in some mintues." He told me.
I nodded, "continue what were you talking. I am going to garden. Tell him to meet me."
He nodded and I headed towards garden. When I came here, I mostly spend my time in garden.
I sat on a bench and looking towards plants, trees and birds. I was feeling relax.
I heard a voice from my back, "I know you would be here."
I turned back and looked Sahil who was smiling, "what a joke. Sid told you."
"Sid only called me and told me you are here. After coming here, I directly came in this garden." He told me.
I smiled and complimented, "then your guess is right. Where is my medicine?"
He sat next to me, "you are looking fine. Why do you need it so urgent?"
"I don't know. some time ago, I was feeling suffocation. I was feeling as my heart was going to explode." I took   a pill from his hands and gulped. I was relieved.
He gave me the pouch of medicine. But I refused, "I can't put it with me. I can't take risk to find it with me."
"Then you will call me anytime when you need it." He asked with smile.
I gave him fake smile, "no, give it to Sid. He will give me because you have to come from far Everytime."
He made his face, "ohh." After some seconds, he spoke again with excitement, "if I also stay here, it will be easier for you."
I scolded him, "are you mad? Why would you stay here when you have your house?"
He smiled, "yeah, you are right."
I laughed, "I am always right."
He bended in front of me and posed, "of course your highness."
We laughed.
I heard shlok voice, "you was going to shopping. What are you doing here?"
Sahil spoke, "I took it for her what she needs."
Shlok looked at me with confusion. I corrected him, "he is kidding. He met here that's why I will go shopping later." I didn't know why I was giving him clarification.
He nodded then I heard everyone voices. All were coming towards us.
Mina bhabhi said, "you need to go shopping that's why we planned to going shopping together. What do you say?" She asked me.
I looked at everyone. They were looking excited. That's why I nodded.
Deep bhaiya looked Sahil and asked, "what are you doing here?"
He rubbed his neck and smiled, "I heard all of you are coming. That's why I am here to meet you."
He hugged deep bhaiya, harsh bhaiya and Ravi. As he headed towards suhana, She hit him and warned, "stay away from me otherwise I will kill you."
He smiled, "don't worry. I am not going to hug you. I will hug Rashmi instead of you."
I laughed and he hugged me. I hugged him back.
Harsh bhaiya asked to him, "you are coming with us."
As he started to say something, I cut him off, "no, he has work that's why he is going to his office."
I pushed him away and said, " bye"
He smiled and said, "bye everyone."
Everyone smiled and we left for shopping mall.

Mina bhabhi, suhana, tanvi and I were in ladies department. Tanvi asked to me, "what do you need to buy urgently? Suhana packed your every stuff for sure."
I looked towards suhana. She looked away. I didn't know she packed my stuff.
Mina bhabhi and sanaya excused themselves and left. I told suhana, "Thank you, I didn't know you packed."
She told roughly, "I didn't do for you. Everyone excited for this trip that's why I did it. If I know you need something, I will pack for you."
"I don't need anything. There was misunderstanding that's why they thought I want to go for shopping." I told her truth.
She left without saying anything. I was happy she talked to me after three years. Now I had hope with that trip.
Sanaya and mina bhabhi came back and mina bhabhi asked, "where are they?"
I told her, "they went outside."
Sanaya asked, "you didn't look anything."
I tried to make excuses, "actually..."
Mina bhabhi laughed, "we don't know you are shy type. Fine, we do select for you something."
They took me linger department and selected fancy. I refused, "I don't use this type."
Mina bhabhi laughed, "go to changing room and try it once."
They pushed me to changing room with them. I was frustrated but I didn't say anything. After that, they selected for me some swimsuit.
I refused,"I have one."
Sanaya said, "we know your choice that's why let us buy for you."
I made my face and kept quiet.
When they satisfied with shopping, we came out dresses department. Everyone was there. Rihan  bhaiya was chosing for mina bhabhi. Rohan was chosing for suhana. Suhana was trying some and everyone was giving their opinion. I went to my cousin's. I smiled and commented, "for whom are you chosing ladies dress?"
They looked each other and saw towards me with mischievous smile. I glared them, "no way, I am fine with my clothes."
Deep bhaiya looked at me from up to down, "you are saying it clothes. They are old fashioned."
"But I am happy with it." I told him with satisfaction
"Suhana is getting married. After her, it's your turn. Who will marry you with this type of fashion sense?" Harsh bhaiya made fun of me.
"I don't care and I don't need anyone." I challenged him.
"It was past when every guy likes you. " Ravi commented.
I hit him, "just shut up and close your mouth."
"Ouch! You are so strong." Ravi rubbed his arms. We laughed.
Deep bhaiya opened his mouth, "if you like Sahil.... " I glared him and cut him off, "give me dress which you choose."
They laughed and I took the dress and went to changing room. I was angry because they again started to use his name. I hated when they used his name.
I worn the dress. It was looking good with my body shape but it's too short.
I didn't like to wear short dress.i felt uncomfortable with it.
I came out with hesitation and told them, "I don't like it."
Ravi complimented, "you are looking good. Why don't you wear like it?"
I looked towards deep bhaiya and he agreed. Then I looked towards harsh bhaiya. I told them with frustration, "but i don't like it that's why I don't buy it."

Deep bhaiya suggested, "why don't you take opinion to others?"
I went towards changing room but deep bhaiya and harsh bhaiya blocked my way. They took me where was others. Ravi announced, "look at her and tell how is she looking."
Mina bhabhi complimented, "you looking pretty." I thanked her. Rihan bhaiya, Rohan, suhana and sanaya and tanvi agreed.
I tried to object it, "but I don't like it."
"Why?" Mina bhabhi asked.
"It's short that's why I don't like it." I told her.
"But it's looking nice on you." She suggested.
Shlok was kept quiet that's why I took the chance and said, "shlok doesn't like it that's why I am not taking it."
"But I have no objection." Shlok said suddenly.
Harsh bhaiya said, "now, it's final. You are taking it." I made my face, "do I have any chance?" They shook their head with no and laughed.
Tanvi said, "she has no fashion sense. Why don't you select for me?"
They said in unison, "you have already a lot. Choose yourself for you."
I suggested with smirk, "you can take it."
Tanvi asked with excitement, "seriously?" I nodded but she made her face, "but they will scold me."
I smirked, "I didn't fight since many years. It doesn't mean I have no capacity to beat them. Don't forget they are male before my brothers."
She cheered up and gave me high five, " fine."
Three of them held tanvi's hand and said, "let her keep it. We will choose for you."
We all laughed except them. They left. Mina bhabhi asked with excitement, "you did fighting."
I nodded, "I am black belt."
Suhana made her face, "because of her, any guy scared to talk me."
Rohan thanked me, "thank you Rashmi, you protected her when I was not around her."
I smirked, "it's my pleasure."
We all laughed.