BillxRichie

In the cave
Yippee cayer mother fuuu——
All of a sudden, Richie was flaoting!!!! Eddie spots him from across the room. Ruching has never looked so hawt. At that moment he knew he wanted cock. Eddie was mad then. He ran towards the clown spider that Pennywide had turned into. "let him go!!" Ediie yelled. It turned and let Richie go! Then they all started yellling at the clown and it turned into a baby. Richie was with them and then eddie couldn't take it anymore. "I love you richie, will you marry me?" "I will but theres something you should know first... I fucked up your mom" they laughed and then kissed. the baby clown turned into Stan!! "hi everyone" he said. "STAN YOU"RE BACK" the loosers all cheered and hugged. "WHat are you doing here? your supposed to be dead" "I came back because i want to marry you two. Right here! I was Penniewise all along, I was trying to get you two together this whole time and your finally together." They all laughed and hug. "Babe? I think we should get married, right here" Richie says. Then they stood hand and hand. "Wait" said Eddie. 'what is it" asked Stan. "Can you marry us AS pennywize? "Sure " stan said and turned into the clown. They all laughed and hugged. "Do take this man to marry you?" "I do" said Edddie. "And do you take this man as your lawful wedded man?" "I do" said RIchie. They kissed and everyone cheered. THen they went home and told ddie's wife about it and they got a divorce.