I got shivers down my spine by the way he was looking back down at me.

His eyes rolled back to his head but I showed no fear.

Horns began to grow out of his head and his eyes were filled with pure darkness I almost lost myself in them.

"Your turn" his raspy whisper echoed in my head, there's something about him that makes me complete.

"W-what? I don't know how to do this I never tried this."
I panicked, mostly because I didn't even know what I was, I didn't really feel like a witch.

"You need to find yourself Marieta, feel your presence what does that inner demon of yours whisper in your ear?"

This isn't the right time but God I'm catching feelings.

He's so confident in everything he does.

I don't know what was happening but I felt him guiding my soul as I closed my eyes feeling all type of tingles around my body, it felt so mystical I couldn't describe it.

I opened my eyes revealing his teary stained face as I looked at my wings and felt horns on my head but I had a halo too, what?!

"What?" I whispered confused.

"I-I missed you"

I furrowed my eyes at him.

"Nothing"
I could feel the pain he desperately tried to hide but hiding his tears didn't set right with me.

I engulfed him into a tight hug causing my huge wings to engulf us both.he was surprised at first but quickly wrapped his hands around me even tighter.

Tears began to stream from his eyes causing me to tear up too.

"Hey it's okay" I whispered caressing his cheek.

"There's so much I want to say so much my heart can't hold it in anymore but I can't."

He began sobbing into my arms his voice was much softer like a little boy and he had officially stole my heart.

This felt all too familiar to me but I brushed it off because I'll never get answers so why bother.

"It's okay Langdon, I'm here with you I don't know what is causing you this pain but I'm sure you won't have to suffer any longer."

I felt his lips smashed onto mine causing me to back out.

He seemed hurt but I was mad.

I slammed the door open storming out on the way to my room.

My room was empty, no sight of Kai making me slightly upset that he isn't here to comfort me.

I just sat on my bed my eyes being engulfed by my tears causing me to have a blurry vision.

I felt bad for doing that to Langdon but I'll rather stay loyal to my boyfriend than brake his heart.

I heard Venable's annoying voice calling out for everyone to come to the main hall.

I did as told and sat down in one of the Victorian style couches.

My head held down trying to hide my tears from everyone but I immediately panicked as I saw Langdon taking a seat right in front of me.

We made eye contact but I quickly looked away trying to find Kai which was no were to be found.

Langdon kept his eyes on me while I tried my best to brush it off.

I soon was in relief when Gallant sat next to me and wrapped his arm around mine.

He gave me a light kiss on the cheek as I put my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong princess" his voice sounded tired and weak probably from the lack of food and the condition we lived in.

"Nothing" I sighed glancing at Langdon but he was too busy staring at our hands being wrapped around each other, why is he so jealous oh my god.

My eyes lit up finally seeing Kai entering the room but with Coco?

They sat too closely for my likings and I couldn't help but notice the same red lipstick left onto his neck that Coco had smudged on her lips along with her messed up hair.

This can't be...