"..."

Everyone in the room except Akeno had a faint blush on their faces after hearing Akeno's words.

They then in silent agreement moved on to a different to topic to avoid the 'Akeno'.

"Ufufufufu~" Akeno laughed sending chills on everyone's spine.

"*Cough* A-anyways! H-how are classes today?" Rias started.

"BORING!" Sona and Serafall said at the same time.

"..."

The two looked at each other before Sona chuckled surprising Serafall from the reaction.

"I guess we really are sisters afterall! ne? Onee-chan?" Sona said to Serafall.

Serafall froze making Rias look at Sona. "I use to call her that before my debut to high class society. Which I stopped to save face back then." Sona explained as she continued. "But now I don't have to worry about reputation anymore!"

"Is that why you tried to be the student council president? So that you could distance yourself from her?" Rias asked.

Sona chose not to answer instead, she looked at her sister warmly as Serafall unfroze and hugged Sona tightly "You called me Onee-chan again! It's been so long!" Serafall said as tears filled with joy freely drops from her eyes.

"I know Onee-chan..." Sona said as she hugged back

As the three watched the touching scene Akeno asked Rias. "So are you going to do the same with Lucifer- sama?"
.
.
.
.
.
"Sorry I didn't hear you!" Rias said to Akeno.

"I said, Are you going to do the same with Lucifer-sama?" Akeno repeated.

"Yeah... I think I'm just hearing things..." Rias said purposely avoiding the topic.

*Clap!*

Rias then clapped her hands together getting everyone's attention.

"Alright! As of today we will be doing our devil businesses here in guise of club activities. Good thing that Irisviel-sama gave us the permission to leave in the middle of a class for the sake of 'club activities'." Rias said as Serafall nodded her head "As expected of Iri-chan! She knows what I find fun." Serafall said as everyone sweatdropped.

*Flash!*

A small magic circle then appeared on the table. As the light from the circle fades a piece of paper came out from it. Tsubaki being nearest picked up the paper and read its contents.

"It's an order from the duke about a stray devil hunt." Tsubaki said as she handed the paper to Rias as the latter confirmed it.

"We will leave by tonight." Rias declared she then looked at Akeno and Tsubaki. "Akeno, Tsubaki-san are you two fine with joining us tonight even if you two are not part of our Peerages yet?" She asked.

"What are you talking about Rias? I'm already part of your Peerage even if I'm not reincarnated as a devil yet." Akeno said to Rias while smiling to her.

"I am Sona's future Queen and it would be a shame if the King leads and the Queen doesn't follow." Tsubaki said.

"How about me?" Serafall asked feeling left out.

"Well..." Rias said not sure how to approach Serafall.

"Onee-chan we are planning to eliminate the stray devil not the city."

"Awww! Can I come please! I promise, I'll hold back! Look, I'll even stick to physical attacks as well!" Serafall pleaded.

Sona looked at her and said "No glitters." "Promise!" Serafall swore.

"Then I'll get the files of the stray devil from Irisviel-sama." Rias said as she stood up and left with Akeno following behind.

As Sona stared at the door she heard the sound of a magic circle activating.

She then sees Serafall pulling out a bundle of pink that she recognized.

"No." "But-" "No. You're not wearing a magical girl's clothing in the hunt." Sona said preventing the older girl from wearing the embarassing outfit.

"Awww~! Can I at least bring the staff?" Serafall pleaded making her sister sigh.

"Fine." Sona agreed.

"Yay~!" Serafall celebrated.
_______________________________________
Chapter 15 everyone!