°10 || Breakfast In Bed

You woke up on a warm Sunday morning to find Niall gently brushing your hair out of your face whilst his lips left gentle kisses from your forehead all the way down to your neck.
"Good morning Princess," he smiled in a thick Irish accent, his thumb lightly caressing your cheek.
"Good morning Nialler, what's the time?" You asked curiously, looking over to see streaks of light breaking through gaps in the curtains.
"10:30am," he grinned before placing a tray of food in your lap.
"You let me sleep in baby! And what's all this for?" You beamed, looking at the fully prepared English breakfast resting on your knees.
"You looked tired last night and I wanted to do something nice," he explained before crawling back into bed with you, pulling the covers up to his waist.
"Well it looks great, thank you Ni-" you smiled softly, carefully moving closer to Niall so that your arms were touching and your legs were tangled beneath the masses of warm blankets that you had stacked up on your bed.

"I love you," He mumbled as you began to eat, placing a kiss on your temple.
"I love you more," you giggled in response, intertwining one of your hands with Niall's whilst the other continued to shovel food into both of your mouths.
"Not possible," he chuckled as you hand fed him a piece of buttered toast.
"Possible," you playfully argued back, squeezing his hand.
"Nope, I definitely love you the most," he refused to give in, taking a piece of bacon of your plate.
"Niall don't make me throw this plate of food at you," you laughed jokingly, knowing that Niall would never let you win this debate if you continued.

After a few more minutes of eating, the two of you lay down again, your head buried into the crevice of Niall's neck as you both cuddled. Your legs remained tangled whilst Niall tightly wrapped his arms around your waist so that your bodies were pressed together. You spent the rest of the morning chatting and just enjoying each other's company.