Five.

OKAY SO REAL QUICK LAST CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO LIKE HAVE MORE BUT WHEN I LOOKED AT IT, IT WASNT THERE SO IM LIKE?¿¿ SO IM GONNA ADD IT HERE.

"Holy shit." Ashton stares at me and I can't help but blush "did I make you do that?" He asks

No shit? I nod slightly embarrassed. Does he think it was unattractive or something? Oh god please tell me I didn't sound like a goat.

"Jesus Blaine.. That was hot." I smile as I look away, my cheeks turning different shades of pink.

Ashton gets up off me and stands up "I er, I'll be right back.. Wait here." I nod as he walks down the hallway, and then goes to the restroom

I sigh as I finish the remaining of my Chinese, wondering where Ashton is. He said he would be back but it's been a couple of minutes, if he is taking a shit I swear..

I get up and throw away my empty box and then go down the hallway, i stand outside the door and hear soft moans on the inside. Is that Ashton? My eyes go wide and I feel a warm feeling in my stomach as I think of Ashton touching himself, my mind going back to the other night.

I knock slightly on the door "Ashton? You okay?" The noise quickly stops and it goes quiet.

I roll my eyes as I open the door to see Ashton's hand on top of himself as he stares at me surprised "shit! Blaine I told you to wait!" He quickly try's to hide himself but I laugh as I look at him "there is nothing funny about this situation."

I try to contain my laughter as I look at him "I can tell, considering you have a situation you were trying to handle." I laugh again and before I know it I am pinned up against the wall

"It's not funny. Stop laughing or else."

I try to stop but I keep thinking about the situation "or what? You gonna spank me daddy?" Ashton stiffens as I say that and then he grabs my wrist as he drags me upstairs to my room, he shuts the door and pins me against it

"I was gonna just fuck you.. But you definitely deserve a spanking before that occurs."

My eyes open wide as he picks me up and drops my on my bed "turn around" Ashton growls and I nod slowly as I get on my hands and knees.

"Pull down your pants" I stare at Ashton like he is crazy and he laughs "it's nothing I haven't seen before, pull them down."

"No."

My head gets yanked back as he pulls my hair making me look at him "I'm sorry what was that?"

I gulp as I look at him, he is scaring me now.

"I-I meant okay.." I sit up for a moment to unbutton my jeans and pull them down, I'm about to turn back around but Ashton shakes his head and motions for me to keep going "and my panties?" I ask biting my lip afraid he will get mad

He nods smirking and I nod as I pull them off and toss them to the side along with my jeans "now turn around"

I nod as I do so, I hear a soft moan come behind me and I look a little to see Ashton is palming himself through his jeans as he stares at my lower exposed half.

"So tell me, how many guys you have had sex with? Be honest and your punishment won't be as bad. Tell me about how naughty of a girl you are."

I let out a shaky breath "7.." I only have had sex with guys who no longer want to be virgins. I stopped a few months ago though because I was taken advantage of. Nobody knows except me.

"You naughty little girl." Suddenly I feel Ashton's large hand on my arse, and a huge pain coming with it, I let out a yelp, tears forming in my eyes, "what else have you done?"

I shake my head "n-nothing." I feel the same pain as he slaps my arse harder than before, that will surely leave a bruise.

"I think your lying. I don't like liars, come on baby you can tell me."

I let a tear fall as I look at him afraid to say anything, Ashton's hard expression softens as he notices "oh my gosh babygirl did I hurt you?" I nod not being able to speak

He picks me up and sets me on his lap as he stares at me "I'm sorry Blaine. I thought maybe you would like it, you didn't say no or to stop it.."

I sigh "I-it's okay you.. You just scared me." Ashton frowns as he stares at me

"I never want to hear those words again. If you don't want to do something just tell me. I care for you."

I smile and nod slightly as he smiles back and kisses my forehead "get your pants and underwear on and come downstairs, I'll put on a movie so it looks like we just hung out when your parents get here." I nod as I chew on my bottom lip.

After I put back on my undies and pants I walk downstairs to see that Frozen is on and that Ashton got a blanket out "we can't cuddle, my parents will come home during this movie."

Ashton laughs as he shakes his head "obviously, you can lay back like you were earlier and have a blanket on top of your legs, I get cold you know!" I smile as i walk over to the couch.

Halfway through the movie my parents come home smiles on their face and laughing "I take it you all had a good night?" I ask and they nod smiling

"How about you both? What did you all do?" My dad asks he takes off his jacket and puts it in the closet

I can't breathe and I look at Ashton as he quickly responds acting like nothing between us ever happened "I made her salad and then we decided to have a movie night, I almost fell asleep during this movie" Ashton chuckles and sighs as he stands up

"I take it that she was okay?" My dad asks and Ashton nods as he looks over at me pulling me into a side hug

"She was wonderful." My parents nod as they pull out $50 and hand it to Ashton

They shake Ashton's hand "do you think you can come over Friday and do this again?"

Ashton looks over at me and i shrug "of course."