One.

Ashton's POV

I watch as Blaine slowly crawls out of her window and shuts it slowly and carefully trying not to be loud so her parents won't know she is leaving the house to go meet her friend who's car is parked down the street.

She glances over at me and smiles a small smile and putting her index finger to her lips and mouths 'our little secret', right before she slides down the small pipe next to her window.

She runs over to her friends car and gets in, I watch as they leave the street and go god knows where. Probably to smoke or drink.

I sigh as I step away from the window and look down at my hard on peñïs that is in desperate need for someone's touch. Specifically a 17 year old girls touch, maybe her mouth. Or her püsśÿ that I can only imagine is as beautiful as her.

I slowly start to stroke myself at the thought of me thrusting into the small girl, while she is moaning my name and leaving marks on my back as she we both reach our high. I imagine how sweet she must taste and how pretty her vàgîna must look.

After a few more minutes of me moaning her name into the air, I côme undone. I wipe up quickly and then look at my phone, I go to the photos and smile as I look at the most recent photo I've taken.

It was just before she had climbed out her window today, her hair was done perfectly into pigtails and she was applying makeup that she didn't need - I would know. She was wearing just a tank top and her black underwear that I loved on her. Her breast looked so big in this picture. They've always been big though, so has her arse.

I go through some other photos smiling to myself before I see that it is 2 in the afternoon. I sigh as I get up and go to take my shower, once I'm done I put on my bandana and black shirt, I finish it off with black pants and my blue Nikes.

I put on my watch and then grab my phone and keys as I walk downstairs and grab my apple before walking out to my car, the drive to Luke's isn't to far - not like I would mind considering I can just eat my apple and listen to whatever is playing on the radio.

When I arrive to Luke's I notice that other cars are parked in his grass, because he doesn't care if we ruin it, and I also notice the cars belong to Calum and Michael.

I sigh as I get out of the car, as I'm walking to the door I hit my foot on a rock "god damnit!" I hear laughing and turn to see Michael is laughing at me "oh fuck off you wanker."

"You're getting to old." I flip him off, how am I getting old? I'm only 32.

"At least I'm not a registered sex offender!" I laugh at the stupid reason as to why he even is

"I didn't know that the girl was 15 sorry!" He laughs also at the thought and we walk inside to Luke's.

I don't stay to long at Luke's because I don't want to miss the sight of Blaine coming home. Fuck I had such an obsession with her and I know it's horrible for me to wank off to a 17 year old girl and have these thoughts but I can't control myself. I've known her sense she was 10.

Hi guys! Okay my first attempt at daddy kink. I suck at sexual scenes and stuff because I am a loner so.. But yeah. Don't read this if you get disgusted I don't want to see any hateful comments toward my story. Thank you.