Yoonmin 💛

Yoongi was guiding Jimin since he blindfolded him. "Was all this necessary?". Jimin asked. "Yes". Yoongi answered. "Tsk". Jimin clicked his tongue and Yoongi chuckled. "And besides... We're here". Yoongi took the blindfold of Jimin's eyes just to hear him gasped.

 Yoongi took the blindfold of Jimin's eyes just to hear him gasped

"Wh-what is...". Jimin looked around the room shocked. "I had some time and did this". Yoongi said. "Wh-why?". Jimin looked at him. "Just to be alone with you". Yoongi replied. "Yo...you". Jimin smiled. "Thank you". Jimin said. "Your welcome". Yoongi says and held out his hand. "Dance with me".

"What?". Jimin blinked. "Dance with me". Yoongi repeated. "W-we could have danced at the wedding". Jimin giggled. "Are you serious?". Yoongi said. "I would have been thrown on the floor while your mom, Rose, Tae, and Darren fought over you". Yoongi said and Jimin laughed. "You're right". Jimin took Yoongi's hand.

"Thank you". Yoongi grinned and pulled Jimin closed to him. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and hid his smile. "I know your smiling". Yoongi said. "Shut up". Jimin blushed. "Aww". Yoongi kissed Jimin's ear and Jimin hid his face in Yoongi's neck. "Stop". Jimin said. "Ok, ok". Yoongi chuckled then stopped.

"What happen?". Jimin asked. "Nothing... Just realizing how much I love you and how much you make me happy". Yoongi said. "Yo-you're to much". Jimin said. "You love me". Yoongi chuckled. "I do". Jimin said. "If you love like you say you do then... I want eight kids". Yoongi says and Jimin pushed him away.

"Fuck you! Your not even taking care of the two you got!". Jimin yelled. "Two? The fuck? We onl... Oh my god". Yoongi said and Jimin giggled. "I was going to tell you when I shoved cake in your face". Jimin laughed. Yoongi was already on his knees kissing Jimin's stomach. "Hi baby, its daddy, please don't your mom eat weird food". Yoongi whispered.

"I heard that". Jimin giggled. "I'll love you just as much as I love your mom and your older brother". Yoongi kissed Jimin's stomach again. "Ok enough". Jimin says blushing. "I love you Angel". Yoongi said. "I love you too Yoonugget". Jimin giggled. "You ruined it". Yoongi said and Jimin giggled. "Just kiss me". Jimin said.

"Can do". Yoongi cupped Jimin cheeks and kissed him.

The end!