Illuso joins the conversation, "cazzate! ['Stupid facts', more of a vulgar way of saying it] I can make even better tea, right Ghiaccio?" He asks his team mate and Ghiaccio sighs, "it tasted decent, the colour reminded me of piss and it made me almost want to throw it away, try to improve it jackass" he explains and you can't help but giggle, thinking at abbacchio's Piss tea.

Risotto observes his team, they usually are quiet but it's fine to see them interact. He's specially observing you, ready to get to business. After half an hour of chit chat between all of you, risotto coughs and you all turn your attention to him. "Enough, (Y/N), at this point I'm sure about your knowledge of us and our stands, I'd like to know everything you know about us and if you.. know a specific detail of our goal." He states and you nod, sighting. You look at melone and you see him tense up, he then looks down, an expression of worry printed in his face.

"I know about sorbet and gelato, what the boss did to them and such. And yeah, I know about your stands. The boss didn't pay you enough and you sent sorbet and gelato to investable him and reveal his identity when the boss ordered one of his elite guards to kill both of them. Sorbet got chopped into pieces and framed, and he got sent to you. Gelato choked on his gag from the trauma. You basically want to reveal his identity, but..." You space off, as you head gasps from the team and even cries from pesci, you aren't sure if you should tell them what you told melone.

You sigh, putting your head in your hands as you look at your now empty cup of tea. "I told this to melone Yesterday and.. It's sort of, weird to say..but in the timeline that I know of .." you trail off again, glancing at risotto, your face screaming nervousness and worry. His red orbs make eye contact with yours for some seconds before nodding for you to continue.

"In the main timeline.. you all get kille-" you get interrupted by pesci's squeak, Ghiaccio's growl and the gasps of the other team members. Even risotto's eyes widen a bit but he stays composed.

"...I'll continue, I'll explain what happens to all of you. please listen to me because I have a plan. It might work because it's the only way." You state as you glance at everyone. After pesci calms down and so do the rest, you continue talking.

"Formaggio, you're the first to die While in a fight with Narancia Ghirga, you get shot and burned to death. Then you, illuso, by Giorno Giovanna, Leone abbacchio and fugo pannacotta, you die because of fugo's deadly virus. Then Prosciutto and pesci die together by Bruno Bucciarati, Prosciutto dies while falling from a train and basically getting torn by it and pesci dies because of Bucciarati's stand. Melone and Ghiaccio, you die near each other by Giorno Giovanna and Guido Mista, melone gets poisoned by a snake after being bitten in his tongue and Ghiaccio gets stabbed in the throat. Then risotto.. well, you almost killed the boss himself but as you were trying to give the boss a final attack, narancia accidentally shot you to death. He didn't do it on purpose though." You finish explaining everyone's deaths and you see formaggio and illuso slightly shaking, Ghiaccio and Prosciutto sweating, pesci Is trembling and risotto's expression darkens.

You heavily sigh, "as you can see, almost all the deaths were caused by the Bucciarati team after a new guy joins them and after Bucciarati becomes a capo.. I'll explain why later. You go against each other because.. the boss has a daughter and you wanted to kidnap her to reveal the boss's identity but Bucciarati's team were ordered to protect her and get her to him. Turns out that the boss wanted to kill her. Bucciarati and his gang, minus fugo, betray the boss and the Mafia as they also start trying to reveal his identity." You explain.

"Basically, you both massacre each other for the same goal" you finally say as you look towards risotto, a serious expression printed on yours face. This is no joke, their lives depends on it. You make eye contact with him and you hold it for approximately a minute. You feel like pulling away but you don't, you want to show your resolve and the fact that you want to help them. After the minute passes, he sighs and nods. "I see.." he starts. His deep, dark voice sends shivers down your spine. "Honestly..this is still hard to believe, but you've shown that you actually know valuable information, I believe there's no reason for you to fool us." He continues and you nod, "I'm glad you believe me, and I think that you already guessed it but, I have a plan. I can't go in details because I'm not sure if this place if safe or not, in the manga I didn't really get to see much of your Headquarters but, what I porpose is an alliance between you and Bucciarati's team." You state, your Voice slightly shaking from nervousness.