it's the end of the f'ing world

Lilly was a smart girl..she was very kind..very sweet. until the blast happened...

"if my kids are watching this...i love you." then the TV blanked... as i started to feel myself panic, my front door had a loud and echoing bang on it..like the police were knocking at my door... as i walked to my door i felt myself start to panic i didn't really understand why but i did.. as i opened my front door i looked up to see three people in all black with robes on.. next thing i knew i was being stolen from my own home... as we got to the car they put a syringe with blue liquid into my neck , as the liquid went in my neck i felt myself falling asleep...next thing i knew i seen black...

when i woke up i felt someone throwing me in to caged area. " what is going on? why am i here? i want answers!" with every passing second i felt myself getting more angry and confused than ever. " just know you are one of the chosen few to be saved from the blast..." and with that the man was gone... then as the door shut i heard the loudest boom i have ever heard.. that was it... it's the end of the world.....

It's been a few days since the blast and two men came into my cage and threw a hazard suit at me and a gas mask... " put it on you will be moved to outpost 3" the bigger man said. after i put the suit on over my clothes they let me out and lead me to the outside world...it was... sad.. it was grey and every tree and plant in sight was..dead. as we walked to the outpost i felt my happy peppy self becoming a thing of the past and hopelessness, depression, and anger rising. as we got closer i seen a black big object come into view.. we walk towards it and head down underground.. and there we were met with a white room where they made me take my suit off . then i got sprayed with a odd mist.. the two men in the room did the same... then a woman with a cane with a snake on it came into view.... " welcome to outpost 3"

as we walking into the old building we got to my room where i found a purple dress on my bed. " you will wear this every day we have color codes here, purples are the more respected here and greys are the maids or poor folk..." i just knotted my head... with that the woman left my room and i got dressed and did my hair and makeup trying to make it seem like i didn't just come from a nuclear blast.. literally.

 literally

after i was done, i walked into the " living room" to be met with a large group of people in purple

after i was done, i walked into the " living room" to be met with a large group of people in purple.... "she must be the new girl." said a male with light blonde hair in purple wearing purple sunglasses. " ugh she's basically replacing the space that my boyfriend was in!" said another male wearing purple. " well at least she's pretty! what's your name new girl?" said a lady who seemed stuck up. " my names lilly... im 24.." i said in a small voice taking a seat near a older woman. as the stuck up woman was about to say something the lady with the cane interrupted by ringing a bell before saying....

 " dinner... is served........."