|Our Forever|

Mulai dari awal

Humans keep pushing, wanting nothing more just to survive and cling onto their hope and live by the words, "Everything will be fine." 

It won't. 

Everyone dies.

Sometimes that mean's you have to be left alone.

No one wants to be lonely.

Humans don't want to show fear so they hide behind their empty smiles and laughter.

No one is truly happy in this rotten world.

What I had seen just before a huge flash of light and sparks, made my heart sink. What happened  to living together...?

............

"Don't worry. I'll keep you safe." 

A bright loving smile said kindly, red vibrant eyes glistening with complete and utter hope for their loved one's future. 

"Wait-!!" 

Before they knew it, they got pushed back by the immense power of the slash of the katana, meant to murder Guren Ichinose before he got the chance to fulfill his goal...Only to fail.

"S-Shit...I lost too much blood...!" He curses as he finds shelter to recover for a while.

Meanwhile, the person with vampire eyes fell to the ground, half of their body lopped off and demon markings beginning to take shape on their body. Once kind crimson eyes turned a pale red, facing towards the blue sky that had maybe become a bit boring. Barely clinging onto enough consciousness to know that they were being held by their love interest who wept and screamed. 

"You'll be fine! I promise! You're going to live!" They said, lying to themselves, sobbing as they began to taste the salty bitterness of the ocean amongst their lips. Clutching their fallen person tightly. Their right arm banging against the concrete floor begging and pleading to anyone who might hear his call, 

"I don't care who it is! God! The Devil! Kill me if you have to!!! Help them!!!" They yell so loud their lungs begin to suffocate and burn with the sensation. 

"...grhk..." 

It had started, their body was being lifted from their arms, beginning to deteriorate from the physical world to the world of demons. To never have their memories of what had happened, just only having one goal; to feed off the desires of their master. 

Their body sank, their demon calling them forth as of now, they stood in their mind, a blank white box with nothing but tears to fill it all. Their heart feeling as if someone had plunged a sharp dagger with a poisoned tip straight to the heart. Their lungs suffocating and hands held tightly into fists as their body trembled. Giving into despair. 

"You do know their a lost cause right?" An echoing voice asked rather queerly. Already knowing the answer of course, just waiting.

No answer, but being patient, "We both know it. Accept it, they're a goner."

"Shut up." They snap. 

Their demon sighs, walking and standing behind them. 

"Not even all the power in the world will grant you what you want. Go berserk and let me take over your body as many times, you won't succeeded." Trying to get through to their beloved family.

"You're pushing it. Keep talking and I'll kill you." They threaten, quite sick of it all, in denial of it all. 

Their demon can't help but smile, "Kill me if you want to. As a demon, I'm supposed to make you give into desires. You want me dead then kill me." They pause, their arms dropping to their sides, "Say what you want, if it means it'll help you even the tiniest bit...So please...don't cry." They plead softly. Taking in a deep breath, they ask again,