Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Arrows pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Yeah we werewolves will wake up to any kinda meat. That's when I realized willow wasn't with me anymore. I jumped up running in the kitchen.

There she was cooking. Where was everyone else. I walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her. She squealed turning to glare at me. While I just grinned at her. I leaned down kissing her cheek.

" morning beautiful."

"morning handsome. So what are we doing today." she asked.

" I don't know we can't do much though." I told her. She sighed but nodded understandingly.

" I know. I just want to be able to do things like normal couples would."

I glanced down at her but sighed"I know babe but we can't."

She nodded then had a thoughtful look on her face." how about we watch movies and go into the pool,then I cook dinner"

" okay. I can handle that." I said grinning. She smiled and kissed me on the lips.

I thought about two things while she finished breakfast. How would I ask her about the rogue alpha and could I come out and tell everyone she's my mate. If I told everyone we were mates would she be happy.

Yeah okay we would be able to be out in public together and go one dates. But how would the pack react. I didn't know if they even liked her or knew who she was.

Then there was that alpha I had to talk to Jesse about it. I knew I couldn't ask willow she would probably break up with me. Just then the others came down. James and Jordan sat at the table.

Jesse motioned for me to follow him into the lounge. I stood and followed slowly. What did he want to talk about.

" alright what do you want to know." he asked once we were sitting on the coach.

" what do you mean.." I asked deciding to play dumb.

" about the rogue alpha. Your father told me about it. That you wanted to know to help the pack. But I know it's because your worried about her safety."

" your right I'm worried about hers and yours and the whole packs. If rogues start to attack then I need to know why they want her or you to be able to protect everyone.bathe won't tell me will she?" I asked.

He shook his head" no she won't that's why I'm going to."

"how when she was the only one there."

" I can tell you because I was there to. The alpha made me watch everything he did to her and vise versa." he looked pained to be even thinking about it.

"one big question."

"what." he said shortly.

" why does he want her so badly."

" because he's mated with her or tried to that is."

"what." I growled. That bastard shouldn't have his hands on my mate. I wanted to rip him to pieces already. Jesse smiled but looked hurt. Hmm...wonder why?

" whats wrong Jesse." I asked.

" the rogue was a really good friend to use that's all."

I stared wide eyed at him. That bastard and Jesse were friends. What the fuck. I glared at Jesse.

He raised his hands in surrender"I know you angry but he wasn't my friend until after he had known willow."

" so he knew willow before you?" I questioned

He nodded" yes that's correct."

I groaned."why did he make you watch what he did."

" he was and is still mentally unstable. When he was mad was when he hurt willow and made me watch. But when he was happy he just..." he trailed off as if what he did when he was happy was worst than when he was angry.

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say to that. Jesse's yes widened when he glanced up. He looked like he saw a ghost. I turned to see what he was staring at. And to my shock it was jordan.

But then again makes had better hearing than females. Didn't know why but we did. He also didn't look to happy about us talking about this.

" you shouldn't be talking about something that doesn't concern you arrow." Jordan said sternly. But what I didn't like was I felt like he was ordering me not to worry about willow.

" why the hell should I listen to you. She's my mate and this is my pack. Don't tell me what's right for both of them when you don't even know." I growled.

"he can tell you because he's the councils son. So stop getting so worked up. He only told you to stop because I could still hear you in the kitchen."I glanced at willow as she continued." if you care so much then don't freak out about it. Why do you think Jordan was suddenly here the moment I was. He came to protect me. He's one of the enforcers of the council and the council son." she looked pissed but what could I do.

" well I didn't ask you because you wouldn't have told me anything. I have to protect this pack and if it means risking our relationship then I will do it. Understand me." I asked. I couldn't help but regret what i had said with the look of hurt on her face.

Jordan growled Grabbing me by the arm and shoving me towards the door." you will not step into this house AND will not be alone with willow. Oh and that's an order. If you decide to disobey it,then both you and Willow will be punished. Understand."

"why will she get into trouble. She'll listen to you no matter what. She's your friend... Or are you doubting her and yours relationship as friends You think she won't listen to you. All because of me." I laughed hard. When my laughter died down I saw Jordan and Jesse glaring and James standing defensively in front of willow.

I nodded good James knew who his alpha female was even if I didn't tell anyone or mark her yet.

" you want to know why I will listen to Jordan." everyone whipped around to stare at willow." I will listen because he saved me from the rogue. And that thing mated with me."

"then where's your bite mark."

" gone but with Jordan's in place. That's why we haven't felt any electricity. For me to be able to feel everything you did or for us to be able to mate I have to get rid of Jordan's mark. But his mark makes sure I don't get taken suddenly without him knowing."