Mating

Chapter 17

3 weeks later

Arrows pov.

I have been worrying my ass off while the pack doctor took care of willow. After the fight and I woke up I wanted willow but I wasn't aloud to see her. All they said was I couldn't or i'd go on a rampage.

When I asked James what was wrong he just said that she hasn't waken up yet.

After that I was worrying myself sick. I couldn't stop thinking about if she was ever going to wake up. If she was ever going to be able to remember everything that happened. And can she get past all of it also.

I was hoping she would wake up soon. The doctor said he didn't know when she was going to wake up. Which just pissed me off even more. The pack doctor is a doctor and yet he can't tell me when she's going to wake up. Not even an estimate when, and only because I could possible hurt him if he got the times wrong.

Another thing that I do t like is the fact that the pack doctor is a male. I have a feeling after willows better i won't let another male touch her. Well, aside from Jessie. But even then I may get a little protective.

I knew that when I did become protective willow's going to be pissed off. She hates when I try and keep everyone away. Or I think she does. I still need to get to know her better. Since I barely know her at all.

"Arrow?"

I turned to see the doctor smiling. "Yes?"

"Willow is awake you can come see her now." He said walking back in the room.

Willow... was awake. I walked into the room and stared at willow. There she was talking to the doctor about something. I didn't hear a single word all I could think was that she is alright. That she wasn't going to leave me.

"Willow." I said trying to keep myself in control. She glanced over to me and her eyes started to tear up,

"Arrow."

I couldn't take it anymore, just standing there was killing me. So I ran to her and grabbed her into a tight hug. She gasped slightly, then I remembered why she was in here. I pulled back and kissed her cheek,

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

She shook her head," it's alright I don't blame you." I had a feeling there was an under line meaning to what she was saying.

I leaned down and kissed her softly and smiling when she kissed me back. I felt her run her hands up and down my arms. I groaned softly and kissed her harder. She was making it hard not to want to mate with her.

She pulled back slightly," arrow?"

"Hmmm."

"I... I want u-us to m-mate." She stuttered out

I pulled back shocked," right now?" She nodded her head. "But your still weak and I don't want to hurt you."

[WARNING]

" I don't care." She said then pulled me back down and started kissing me again.

As we kissed she somehow found away to take my shirt off with out us stopping our kissing. I crawled up on the hospital bed with her and grinned at the thought of being on top of her.

Pulling off the hospital gown I smiled, she was already naked below. I glanced up at her and smiled as I watched her watch me slowly start licking the top of her breast.

She was blushing as I went down a tiny bit further and took her hard nipple in my mouth. She moaned loudly, while gripping my hair and tugging.

Moving across her chest I went to the other one and did the same thing. She whimpered and started tugging harder pulling my head away from her. I went to her mouth and started kissing her again.

"Pants off now."

Unbuttoning my pants I kicked them off and went right back to kissing her. I began trailing down her neck and sucked right where I was going to be marking her. I felt her hips buck against me as she withered beneath me.

"Hurry up A- Arrow."

"Will do."

I positioned myself between her legs and pushed in slightly. Watching her I waited but she didn't seem in a lot of pain but I still waited. When she nodded I pushed in further and she moaned. Which made me thrust in her deeper. No longer being gentle.

Thrusting in and out had both me and willow in a moaning fit. It's like we're having a contest to see who came moan the loudest.

Her nails dug into my back, her legs tightened around me and she stiffened coming to her release. I groaned also coming. I dropped down panting.

Catching my breath I pulled out of her and laid down with her beside me.

Willow laid snuggled up to my side with a content smile. I kissed her forehead and sighed happily. Willow started to use her finger to out line my upper body. I don't know what she was thinking but the smile on her face gave me a pretty good Idea of what she was thinking.

The door was thrown open, smacking against the wall. In the doorway stood an angry Jordan followed by a confused Jesse.

"You could have warned me you were going to mate with her." Jordan said growling. He wasn't all that intimidating right know since he's also still recovering from willows wounds too.

"Sorry. I had other things on my mind than to think about telling you we were going to mate."

Jordan just glared at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jesse. His lip was bleeding.

"Jesse?"

"Yeah?"

"Why is your lip bleeding." I asked tilting my head to the side confused.

I watched as he turned beet red and glanced at Jordan for an answer.

"I bit him when you mated with willow. I did feel some pain you know." Jordan answered.

"Why did you bite his lip then?" I asked confused. Why would he not bite his arm or something like that?

"Because Arrow we were kissing when you decided to mate."

I stared at them for a moment longer then understood. " are you two going out?"

"Yeah we are." Jordan walked over to Jesse and pecked him on the cheek.

Hmm... It's strange seeing Willows brother with another guy. I never would have thought he'd be gay. And gay for Jordan none the less. But if Willow doesn't mind then I don't.

I looked down at her and saw her staring at them with a small smile on her face. She's happy for them. And so am I. Looks like everything's turning out alright. Even though it was hard at the beginning we all made it through.

{~~} {~~}{~~}{~~}{~~}{~~}{~~}{~~}

Done!!!

Only 2 chapters left

VOTE

COMMENT

THANKS!!!