Rogue and confession ch.14

Chapter 14

Arrows pov.....

At the word rogue everyone was up and ready to fight. I could see Jordan run to where the fighting was heaviest. And Jesse was walking - more like pacing- a few feet away from where me and willow stood. I felt willow press herself into my back, which gave me a good idea of who these rogues were.

If her being this scared said anything then this rogue pack is the ones looking for her. I turned towards her and kissed her gently.

"I have to fight. Stay safe and don't get caught alright?" I said. I couldn't leave my pack to defend something that's mine. Willow nodded after thinking about something. Though I didn't want to leave her here I had too.

"Be careful." Willow said quietly. There was something else she wanted to say, so I waited.

Willow leaned forward and kissed me roughly then whispered "I love you arrow."

Before I even had a chance to respond she had already started to run. Hopefully to some where safe. I shifted to my black and white wolf while running into the fight.

I tore into a reddish brown wolf that had been about to jump Jesse while he was fighting another wolf. When he saw me he nodded his head then went back to kill more rogues. Of anyone knew how to kill these rogues it'd be Jesse. Since he was with willow the first time she got taken.

After i killed about five more rogues -about thirty minutes- they started to back off. My only thought was what the hell are they up to.

"The only way that they'd back off is if they had willow." Jordan said through the mind link.

No! They couldn't have her, she said she'd be safe. I sniffed around the ground to try and track her. When I caught her scent it led me to the edge of the forest. At the edge her scent was mixed with some else's scent that I didn't recognize.

"It's the alphas scent your smelling. Willow must have been trying to get to the trees so she had higher ground." Jesse said," but looks like the alpha was to quick. He must have been waiting. I didn't see him anywhere near the fighting."

I shifted and started pacing back and forth.

"Arrow we'll find her don't worry. My father and her parents are coming back to help us." Jordan said calmly.

Well he didn't have a reason to not be calm. It wasn't his mate with a psycho alpha now was it.

"What about the pack, you could ask around and see if anyone saw which way he went." Jesse said. That was actually a smart idea.

I nodded still pacing. None of this would calm me down. The only thing it was doing was reminding me that she was gone and had been taken from me. Even my own thoughts weren't helping. I knew Jesse and Jordan were just trying to help but its hard to try and be calm about everything.

"I want to know if anyone saw where willow went." I asked glancing at everyone that was near me.

"Why? She's not important right arrow?" Dana said confused.

"Because she's my mate. Now tell me if anyone saw her." I growled only realizing after I said this everyone was staring at me surprised.

"She's your mate?" A random pack member asked.

"Yes, which means your Luna was taken by a fucking rogue!" I yelled breathing heavily.

After that everyone tried to either pick up her scent or ask the rogues the were still alive for information.