▪︎You are selfish!▪︎

SHIVAAY

Declaring the relationship, we held to the people present took a toll over Anika, how did she even become a doctor man.

She apparently thought we are Divorced we sign the suit, but she did not consider me signing. How on the earth does she behave like some sort if Mahaan!

Her face was worth watching, the shocked yet cute face which she makes each time I tell her something she never knew. And that monkey was gaping at her, how dare he!

"You are lying" she whispered looking at me with some kind of disappointment that she couldn't make her plan a success.

"Why will I lie love? You can check with your reliable Advocate and get to know, that for Divorce to proceed you need two parties' signature" I told calmly looking at her.

The realization dawned upon her, she was about to tell something and I know what she is going to tell.

"And I'm not signing the suit" I declined her un asked demand. This Idiot wants to leave and I will leave, in her dreams.

"Mr. Oberoi, you cannot force her to stay in this relationship" that monkey told looking at me from her.

"Really? You are marrying the women who is already Shivaay Singh Oberoi, so dare you even look at her. I will rip you off from your body" I threatened looking directly into his eyes. He took a stand back, I can clearly the fear in his eyes.

"Why? I dont want to be with you. Why aren't you understanding?" Anika clearly yelled at me in frustration. Now I am not coming into her poor acting skills. Such a poor actor.

"As I said you agree or not you are mine! Not even your brother can separate you from me." Proudly I stated but my anger was building up minute by minute, how much ever I try to suppress it's not in my hold.

"No, no I dont agree and I not going to stay with you." She frantically disagreed. God! Why is this girl so adamant?

"Anika! Stop, you aren't the one who decides. So, like a good girl come with me." I gritted my teeth while talking, the rage was coming out and I need to control.

I took my hand forward to hold her but when her brother decides to intervene.

"Shivaay stop, you just can't take her without her will" he told coming in between, this jealous man can never change.

"Arnav, dont force me to do which I hate the most" I sighed as I moved past him. For god sake he was my friend for years now, now he comes between and tells I can't take my wife!

Grabbing her hand, I was going to walk but she stood there still looking down.

"Anika stop stubborn and come" I shouted frustratingly. She is getting on my nerves now.

"No Shivaay, I am not coming just leave and move on" she told again making my anger reach its peak.

"Just shut up Anika, come with me before I do something unimaginable" I told as I tried to gain drag her.

"Whatever you do, I am not coming with you!" She told wriggling in my hold. Now it's high time that I become SSO

"Are you sure Mrs. Oberoi, you might regret later" I smirked while telling, she looked shocked seeing. She can easily figure out the meaning of that smirk.

"I am sure Mr. Oberoi; I am not leaving anywhere with you" she gritter her teeth while talking.

"Fine, then dont blame me later" I declared and pinned her on my shoulders carrying her.

There were gasps followed my action, I know its drastic but this girl never listens to me. While going towards the exit with a wriggling Anika on my shoulders her brother intervenes.