▪︎Dr.Anika is the best▪︎

SHIVAAY

Giving birth to a baby is beyond imagination for every guy in this world. It's easy to make their wife pregnant but the pain endured by them is 100 times unimaginable. I am happy at least that I came to know how much pain a contraction cause.

Prinku was screaming her lungs out in the car and I managed to reach the hospital without any disastrous thank god! Anika was there all dressed for the operation, looking at her somewhere in the corner I felt proud seeing her but I never knew by the end of the day my chest would expand broadly.

She took Prinku's stretcher towards the operation but stopped me by showing her palms in front of me.

"Shivaay, no. Stay outside. You can't come in "I looked at her for a second and nodded negatively

" Anika please let me inside, I know it's weird but I will die if I stay out please. " trying to convince her, I didn't know what was I blabbering.

" Shivaay please understand, none can come in except the patient's husband " she told in a calm tone but I can't stand outside and wait I will get mad.

" Anika, I understand but I literally brought her up, I am her second parent. She is my first daughter and I can't leave her alone at this time when she needs someone beside her. Please " I was begging her badly.

" Fine, come in" was the words which came out and I was shocked hearing it.

" but don't freak out inside okay? You should stay strong and calm. Most important don't scare Prinku" She was giving me warning as if I am entering a haunted house.

Seeing me inside Nithisha's eyes popped out, she was looking at me as if I am ghost, who cares.

" Give him OT dress " Anika told the nurse there. The nurse was looking weird

" stop looking and proceed" she spoke sternly looking at the nurse.

Standing looking at Prinku who was screaming was like the first time I heard her cry when she was born. Anika came in and took her position, taking a deep breath, she looked at Nithisha.

" Ani, the baby's head is misplaced. It's complicated one and dangerous one. I think C section is preferable." She told shocking me, I dint know what to do.

I looked at Anika with tear brimmed eyes, but she was looking calm. I dint understand before one hour she was panicking but now she is looking all calm and ready.

" No chance, C- section is not preferable mother's life will be at danger and either ways there is no 100% guarantee the baby will survive. The patient's body will not approve for a C-section." She told looking at Nithisha and she looked shocked, I think.

" But. ok what to do?" Nithisha sighed before giving up.

" Normal delivery" Anika told sternly without any emotions in her face. But the other was shocked.

" Ani it's risky " she again argued.

" Dr. Nithisha Roy, I am your senior and I think you are supposed to obey the orders. If not, you are free to leave the OT." She told in a very dangerous and cold tone, for a second it scared the shit out of me.

I have till date never seen her talking in this tone to anyone. Nithisha bowed her head down.

" Prinku in the count of three push. Okay? " Anika told in a calm voice but I can feel her pressure building up in her. Nithisha was beside me comforting Prinku and helping her.

" One. Two...three push" she shouted and Prinku pushed with her might and screamed.

" Once more Prinku 1. 2..3 pushy " again she shouted and Prinku again screamingly pushed.