Two - Runaway Bike

Start from the beginning

I look down to see that my bike was there, no needles or anything in the wheels or handles.

How is that possible? Th-they were just there, completely covered in them. I shook my head confusedly to myself and the bike.

I looked down at my hands to see that they were still bleeding, I decided to rub them on grass, not the most sanitary idea I've ever had, but at least taking all the blood off of them for now.

I start to walk again, only another couple of house down to the address Richie gave me.

I decided to leave my bike, I didn't want to touch it after what just happened and in all honesty, I was scared.

With only a couple of steps I arrived at the address Richie gave me, there was three bikes laying on the ground outside so I knew they were here.

We were going to the barrens so I decided just to wait on the front deck before they came outside.

The door was opened so I could hear the boys going through cabinets.

"Take anything but the delicious feels guys, mom loves them" Eddie instructs from inside the house, I assume that they are in the kitchen.

"Hey, first you said the barrens and now you said the sewer, I mean, what if we get caught" Eddie said whispering the last part.

"We won't. The sewers are a p-public works, we are the public aren't we" Bill says, reassuring eddie.

"Hey eddie, are these birth control pills" Richie teases.

"Yeah and I'm saving them for you sister, this is private stuff" Eddie proclaims, shutting the cabinet.

The three boys make there way to the front entrance, Richie saw me first and smiled and I gave him one back, Eddie then looked at me with wide eyes, his cheeks going slightly red.

"Eddie bear, where are you boys off to in such a rush?" A woman's voice says from inside the house, Eddie becomes tense and looks to his left.

"Uh, j-just to the backyard Mrs K, I got a new-" Bill says stuttering over his words, trying to think of a good excuse.

'Do something' I whispered to Richie and he slightly nodded.

"A new croquet set, geez spit it out b-b-b-Bill" Richie said, saving bills horrible lie, I put my hand over my mouth, to stop me from laughing.

"Okay" was all I heard the lady say in reply.

"Oh and sweetie, don't go rolling around on the grass, especially if it's just been freshly cut. You know how bad your allergies can get" the lady adds, Eddie look at me with a embarrassed expression on his face before he nods to the lady.

"Yes mother" Is all he said in reply, ushering out his friends from his house.

"Aren't you forgetting something" the lady adds and I hear Eddie sigh before walking back into his house to a place I can't see.

Richie starts laughing and making kissy faces at me before laughing even more, I couldn't help but silently chuckle at richie's actions.

Eddie came back into view, giving Richie a glare with his cheeks red from embarrassment.

Eddie continued ushering Richie and Bill from his house but Richie wouldn't budge.

"Do you want one from me too Mrs K?" Richie asked before being pushed out by Eddie.

"Sorry Mommy" Eddie quickly said before closing the door and death glaring Richie.

"I hate you" he says directed a Richie, before shaking his head and getting on his bike.

"Summer, where's your b-bike?" Bill asked with a questioning look on his face.

"Oh it uhh, it broken." I lied, with a small smile trying my best to act believable.

"Shit you hands" Richie said, picking them up and looking at them.

"Oh fuck, let me see, move out of the way dickface" Eddie said, pushing Richie away and looking at my hands.

"Bike accident?" Eddie asked and I nodded covering my lie.

I look up at Richie who was making a heart with his hand and making stupid kissy faces. In return I gave him a death glare and he started laughing.

"Alright, I have alcohol wipes and bandaids in my fannypack." He said dropping my hands to unzipping his fannypack, he wiped the blood from my hands and placed a single bandaid on each hands.

"Thank you" I say with a small smile as he nodded in return, giving me a smile back.

"Fuck get a room, it hurts to look at this virgin shit" Richie groaned, I felt my cheek flush as Eddies eyes went wide.

"You're the definition of disgusting Richie" Eddie commented.

"Who's bike are y-you going to go on?" Bill asked and I shrugged.

"I vote Eddie" Richie said, with a small smirk.

"What?" Eddie said in panic looking over at Richie.

"Maybe if you do it, your legs could magically grow and you can grow and won't be a midget anymore" Richie said, riding around Eddie in circles.

"Okay woah, first, of all I'm not a midget, I'm just still developing. Second, maybe I will get fit legs and grow to be a giant, come on Summer" Eddie said, challenging Richie and instructing me to follow him.

I nod slightly, before looking at Richie, he gave me a small wink and smirk as he road off in circles again, waiting to leave.

Eddie gets on his bike and looks at me.

"Come on" he said and I nodded sitting behind him, unsure where to put my hands.

"Around his waist idiot, you know, so you don't fall off and die" Richie called out, looking at us with a 'duh' face expression.

I wrap my arms around Eddie, I feel him tense but relax slightly as he started peddling his bike.

"So where are we going to now" I asked Eddie.

"Sewers I believe, Bill wants to find Georgie"

My heart melts thinking about what Bill has gone through. I've heard about Georgie and all of the missing children from Derry because Ben is addicted to the old history of Derry.

"Alright, lets go to the Sewers"