Make-up

Nicki POV:

I stood there with her arms wrapped around my waist and smiled as the flashing of the cameras kept coming.

"Hey can you give us a kiss"
"Yeah kiss!"
"Show some love!"

They shouted for us to kiss, and honestly if I wasn't so damn scared i would've been bold and done it. I just smiled and sta-

I was immediately broken from my thought to the feeling of a familiar hand pulling my by my jaw and feeling her soft lips smash against mine.

"stop being awkward" she mumbled and I nodded as I bit her lip retreating from the kiss

The paparazzi screamed for more of what just happened, Cardi pulled me close but stuck out her tongue and I did the same connecting them and posing like that, they went WILD like they've never seen females French kiss, I'm sure they've watched enough porn to know wtf it is..

We took a couple more pictures before walking off together and being interviewed by different channels.

"What's your inspiration for this look Cardi?"

"Well you see, I'm sure you all know I've been working on my fashion nova bollection, and this is a subtle elegant, yet fashion worthy piece that you will definitely be seeing in the bollection, it's kinda like a 'ima walk into that meeting and steal your husband Karen' look"

They both shared a laugh as the question was after passed on to me

"I guess I ju-" I stuttered thinking of how to word my response

I was cut off by Cardi making a comment seeing as how I was struggling to put my words together

"She makes everything look great so I don't think it was much work to find the perfect fit" she winked and the interviewer looked back at the camera making a reassuring 'did you guys just see that' type of face

"Thank you, and I guess the inspiration was a subtle adulted prom look, like this be what the older folks like 24-30 would wear if they had a prom" he laughed at my response and continued to ask more

"Do we plan on having any children soon ladies? And if so who's the carrier?"

I froze at the question knowing we weren't a thing but Cardi was quick to answer

"I think since she's older than me, I'd take the carry just so she can relax and not need the stress of life, I know I'm not making sense but it's very hard to explain, I just don't want to pile up stuff on her shoulders" she explained more, knowing we were over and her speaking about how she had a future planned for us kinda hurt me because now it would never happen.

We kept walking along getting stopped almost every second for a question or two and once we made it across we went to our dressing rooms to chance once again for our performance.

I wore a white two piece with chains, and white knee high boots;

Cardi wore a blue piece, that I'm not gonna lie.. it had me feeling some type of way cause she just es looked so fuckable

We were gonna perform Motorsport and I was very excited because we had the stage to ourselves, and in these outfits, something was bound to go down, so I wouldn't be surprised if we judged busted and had sex on stage at this point

We waited backstage until our cue was up that we had 10m left to prepare for our performance, we walked up to the side stage and waited for one of the hosts to introduce us.

Once we were introduced we walked on stage and got into position and the song started off and we danced and here and there rapped the guys' parts as we waited for ours

"Ride the dick like a bmx, no nigga wanna be my ex, I love when she go on tour cause I make her cum when I see her less"

She was switching up the lyrics to make it note fitting and I could feel the tension

"I get upset we off, I turn Nicki on, I told her the other day man we should sell that porn yeah Cardi b I'm back bitches ion wanna hear I'm acting different"

She kept rapping until my part came up

"Yo, watch ya man, then you should watch your mouth, bitches is pressed, I kiss her mouth to mouth, you see them flowers, that is Gucci on my belt, motor sport, colorful lambos is out"

Cardi then cut me off rapping my next lines

"Attention ima need y'all to face front, yeah this is my wife, and we getting paid bucks, big money stacks, yeah our checks are more than your pay cut"

She continued to go and I could tell it was off the top of her head cause she always did the same hand gestures when she was free styling

"Yeah we broke up, but ima make sure we can neva split up, yup you heard it, this is my wife, so let me ask you this question 'could you be mines for life?' She said getting on one knee and pulling out a ring..

My whole heart stopped because it was the most unexpected plot twist of the day. The crowd went wild as she pulled me in for a very passionate yet wet kiss we shared in front of everyone there. I felt like my dreams had come true, but what hurt was that she didn't seem to care while we were away for 2 weeks and had gone out own ways. I cried many times and she thought it was going to be this easy to fix it?

I was broken from being zoned out and all I could say was

"I'm too happy let me take a breath" she genuinely did make me smile, but could I be with her after she left for 2 weeks?

-Truzdaie