"I'll just leave my card here." She slid her card on the table to Soma.

"Call me anytime... But, sir, given the times, I'm sure it'll grow increasingly difficult to manage a small-scale eatery like this. I hear many restaurants agonize every day over keeping up their stock."

Soma crossed his arms. "We don't have that problem."

The purple haired woman started to talk to Soma again. I was getting my tired of her bull.

"Yukihira takes the responsibility of offering the meals our customers want."

"Oh how wonderful! You're everything the service industry should be! But if you can't serve what your customers want, how will you take responsibility?"

She got into his face while saying the last few words.

"If that happens.. we'll gracefully close up shop and go out of business." He picked up the business card and put it over the Grill, burning it in the process.

She looked over at the burning card and smiled. "You won't take that back?"

"Yeah."

Soma what are you up to?

She put on her glasses. "Then I'll return later."

I watched her leave. What was she thinking?

Anyhow I wasn't too stressed over it.

I went over to Soma and pulled at his shirt. "Uh?"

"Be careful of that woman, Soma." I let go off his shirt and went off.

........... Timeskip ............

Soma and I were walking home from school when he got a call from his dad. "Hey, dad."

"Yeah, you and Y/N home yet?" He looked over to me.

"No, we just picked up some stuff for breakfast. What's up?" He responded.

"I'm out taking care of some things today."

"That's unusual." Me and Soma said in unison. We looked at each other and smiled.

"I won't be home until tomorrow, so you don't have to open the restaurant."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, I wondered what he was doing.

"Hey.. What do you and Y/N plan on doing after middle school."

"You should know that me and Y/N want to study cooking at the restaurant."

There was a slight pause until we heard a slight, "I see."

Soma turned to me. "What was that about?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

What's so important that he would close the restaurant for a day?

...

We finally arrived home to see everything ruined. Did we get robbed? Me and Soma ran to the front to see our sign ruined and covered eggs.

"Things here appear to be much more in order than yesterday." It was that purple headed woman who came here yesterday.

"Maybe it's because that ugly sign is covered up."