Dinner Date For The Alpha's- P2

Lucinda POV

"I, eh, Zaliver. I would like nothing to move with you. But what about the pack, I don't think I could leave them right now. I've only just returned, Oliver getting to know Lillian, River is almost there, Jupiter and Michual both need a bit of guidance. I am the only one who they look to at the moment. Plus, you would want to get yours straightened out as well. Since you need to choose a new Beta?" I say to him while looking into his eyes. There was a bit of sadness in them but also other emotions that I was trying to figure out.

He sighed. "I guess you're right. I wasn't thinking of what's happened and White Rose may need to be more steady before a big decision. The offer will stand for you as long as you want to wait. You will be welcomed upon my land without consent or appointment."

I smile and reach for the hand that is on the table. I gave it an encouraging squeeze. I felt pressure on my hand that he had returned the squeeze. "Thanks," I say.

Soon enough the food came and we both ate in silence, lost in our thoughts. I do really want to move and be with him. But I would like to talk to the guys because we have been through too much together and they are my family now. Also, I would need to consult Oliver for his opinion to take over my position with Lillian as the Luna. Which would be good for the pack, as they would have two leaders instead of one.

I pulled out of my thoughts when I saw my empty plate being removed that I locked eyes onto Zaliver. He gave a slight smile, "Would you like dessert or do you wanna go?"

"Can't we take something away and go on a walk?" I suggest. He gave a quick thought and agreed with me. When the waiter came back, Zaliver asked for a dessert to be ordered to go and paid for it. We chatted while we waited for it. He told me a story about how he and Lillian used to play tricks on the warriors in the packhouse. But it had to stop when Zaliver's father wanted him to focus on his studies.

We left the restaurant with the packed dessert and got back into the car. I told him to drive to my favourite spot in the pack. I found the spot when I used to run patrols, I don't anymore because paperwork keeps me busy. I know lame excuse but it has to be done and not like we haven't enough wolves to cover the land. This spot has got a small pond which I think is a perfect spot for us to end the evening at. I told him to stop at a certain point because we couldn't reach the sport by car, which he didn't mind.

We walked hand in hand and I found him taking in the scenery. I feel this is his last chance of freedom before going back to run a kingdom. I did feel a bit sad that he had to leave but it is my choice to stay with my own pack.

We reached the pond and it looked beautiful as ever. Calmness. That is what it creates when I come here and it even is better with Zaliver being here. We sit close by and tuck into the dessert that was provided by the restaurant. Which was my favourite strawberry cheesecake! He fed me my slice and I returned the action. We were each telling each other stories but my wolf wasn't sitting right with me. So I ask Zaliver, "Hey, while we are out here. Do you wanna run for a bit in wolf form? My wolf is getting restless plus she hasn't been on a run in like forever"

"I would and so does my wolf. I only got a glance at your wolf way back and I want a proper look."

I chuckle, "I think our wolves are nearly the same colour anyway."

"I know. But yours would be better than mine." I shook my head and he pointed to the trees. "I'll be over there and meet back at the pound." I nodded my head and headed to the trees opposite to where he was going.

I get behind a tree, stripped off my clothing which I can change back into afterwards. I then shifted into my black wolf and came out from behind the trees. Sitting by the water was a midnight black wolf, who was a bit bigger than my own wolf. He was magnificent and much blacker than mine. He must have sensed my eyes on him because he turned to look at me and growled at approval.

With that, I take off running. I was quickly pursued by Zaliver. I knew because his scent and presence were stronger in this form. I zig-zag through the trees with him following, I was trying to lose him. With that in mind, I stopped abruptly and he just zoomed past me. A wolfish laugh escaped from me. I turned and ran back toward the pound.

Reaching back to the pond, I did a few laps running around the edge of the water. But I properly wasn't taking in anyone around me nor hearing anyone come by. Like one minute I was running and then the next I was nudged full forced into the pond. Luckily it is quite deep and I could swim. So I swam to the surface and who was sitting on the side, Zaliver. He seemed to be pleased with the outcome of me being in the water but I have a plan to get back at him. As he had his head held high, I used it to my advantage of swimming right to the edge of the water, quickly shifting and using both of my arms and used my strength to yank his front paws forward into the water. Luckily, It did work because of my amazing strength.

I gave him a smirk when he came up from being under. He shifted and gave me a sad face. "That wasn't nice Lucie. Pulling me into the water like that."

I laughed, "You used full force like headed butted my side into the water first!"

"But you brought it upon yourself by stopping mid-track of me chasing you. Are you trying to make me feel lost or are you trying to get rid of me?" He narrowed his eyes and a playful smirk crossed his lips.

"No. I thought it would be funny but I should have guessed that you would get me back." I smile and take in his shirtless body, which is a rare opportunity to look at. He caught on to what I was looking at because he came closer and my arms reacted on their own to touch his chest. And may I say that it feels strong and the chest is made out of iron.

One of his arms snaked around my waist to hold me up while the other one came to my chin. To which he tilted my head up to meet our eyes with each other. When we did, I felt lost but a good lost. I saw his head move closer to my own and I knew what I meant. I could be happier that we are finally going to do it. I moved my head so we could meet in the middle.

Both of our lips softly touched each other and we both quickly pulled back. We both looked at each other's eyes but then he crashed his lips back onto mine with passion and of course I responded. We both ended up having a make-out session while we both forgot that we were both naked and in a pond.