late night chit chat

hola

wow

i havent completed a chapter since august i hate myself

but chile

this was made after a day after the 2nd ep of season 6 was released !!

also i done the fnd live quiz and got everything right !! i sent it in as fast as i could soo fingers crossed i made it to the first 20 emails. (also i was right ab tom rosenthal being fit. my mum did the quiz with me and said she wanted a pair of his used underwear ??? also commented from my acc that he was a stud. is it coincidental that she is also named lucy ??)

but i just wanna say thank u all so much for reading. this is insane im lowk tearing up. i love how people add my story to their collections n shit and im sorry i dont update. its easter hols and quarantine atm so im hoping to create a lot by september. i didnt expect this to blow up sm. thank u gimme kith

anyw

enjoy the long awaited chapter !! n stay safe bambinos :)

_______________________________

as soon as she walked out, she was joined by a fit of stifled (well, tried to stifle) giggles. 

"oh my godd. i have to take a photo. you look like an eski- is that air freshener ?"

"yes, it is. you underestimated your stink," cassidy replied.

"im flattered. anyway, help me set out the blow up bed, sassy knickers ?"

she rolled her eyes at the ridiculous nickname she thought he had forgotten but smiled as she bombarded the bed with countless pillows and blankets. jonny laid down in his (what seemed like a now tiny) bed, and cassidy in her pillow fort just below him.

"goodnight, jonny. thank you for such an amazing night with you and your family," cassidy said, knowing full fucking well that she would be awake for hours, with all of the excitement bubbling inside her guts.

"you're really going to sleep ? fucking lightweight." he snickered. cassidy silently grinned in the darkness and jonny continued, " i really missed you, yano ? i think about you randomly sometimes and think to myself, "wow i really let such an amazing girl go." im so happy that im finally with you."

cassidy stayed silent, mouth slightly agape for a good 5 seconds.

"im sorry i shouldnt have sai-"

"jonny."

there was a short silence.

"im the same. i wish i had stepped up and gotten in contact with you sooner because i dont think i realised how much i missed you until tonight. i wasnt going to sleep tonight. thats how happy i am. i hope we can see each other more and i couldnt ask to be anywhere else right now, if im honest."

she felt a hand softly graze hers. she grabbed the weirdly warm hand with her weirdly cold one and they both squeezed each others at the same time. they couldn't see each other smiling, but it was like they could hear it loudly.

cassidy blushed softly cherishing the moment, which she was going to question but the query was a fading memory. she didnt think she was a "cringey idiot" anymore, but she was snapped out of her thoughts quickly.

two muffled yelps were now audible and jonny could feel a smaller body under him, tensing up and making it feel like he was on a statue. 

please dont tell me ive done what ive thought ive done he thought to himself in a panic, knowing he did what he was hoping he didnt do.

he eased off of the stone girl underneath him with a tomato face.

"im so sorry cass ! are you okay ?? do you need anything ?" he could hear a groan, which he mega tomatoed at, followed by a contagious laugh.

they were in a laughing fit for a good 3 minutes, before they calmed down and jonny made his way to his own bed again.

"jonny ?"

"ye-"

he was silenced in a tight hug that warmed his heart. they tripped on the blow up bed and landed with a crash, which they ignored. they enveloped each other until the sun had risen. 

turns out they were lightweights.

~

bit of cass x jonny fluff hehe 

-viv

O SHIT LMAO ALSO we're just gonna pretend that this is set after season 6 and jonny isn't with lucy anymore idk ? we'll just have to see what happens but i might make it that adam is still with his lucy and i can make lucy add more drama hah but i should've waited to see what happens im so dUMBbbbBb