Chapter 20: Reverence

Start from the beginning

Najenda: *Low laugh* Before that, i would like to thank you for saving them yesterday. I owe you one.

Y/n: I'm just doing my job. No need to thank me.

Najenda: Haha, to clear something huh? You don't have to take Chelsea's doubts so seriously Y/n, she was just curious how did the ferocious Silent Führer allied with the Revolutionary forces against the empire.

Y/n: I understand if she's still doesn't trust me, it is only natural for her to take counter measures and I will respect that. On what I want to clear is...

Najenda: Y/n. I know.., you don't have to explain that either to me, I knew you only came back to keep your eyes on Esdeath and Honest and warned us if they were plotting something vile on us. And also to take your Scharfrihter away from their evil deeds.

Y/n: ... As I expected from your flawless perception, General Najenda. Impressive as always.

Najenda: *Chuckles* I already know you Y/n since we became generals so don't flatter me. Anyway, its been a very long time since I've seen you excited and smiled like that when you're facing Eurydice. You can still smile after all huh?

Y/n: ... It..it wasn't me.

Najenda: What?

Y/n: It was my imperial arms. It manifest through my whole system when it felt that my life is in danger and took the job done.

Najenda: ... So you're still battling with the Cursed Armor's inner Demon?

Y/n: Yes. But don't worry, we're okay. I just let it out since it's bothering me when Eurydice attacked us first but I didn't expect this worst consequence I am onto now. Good thing, I didn't die.

Najenda: *Sigh* That's the reason why you've been acting so weird before and not to mention your strange techniques.

Y/n: Speaking of warnings, I want you and your team to be more careful from now on. It is not quite confirmed yet but Honest was planning to built an impenetrable unit which contains Esdeath, Me and the Four Rakshasa demons to annihilate the rebellion's forces in one swoop.

Najenda: So, they were teaming up the best and the deadliest unit to destroy us? How wicked..

Y/n: I'm afraid so. I am going to keep them tracked 24/7 then give you some updates regarding on their plans and a confirmation about that one. Make sure your night raid survives or else..they won't see the new world that you promised.

Najenda: ...I'll try my best Y/n.

Y/n knew that Najenda was hesitating to respond, she can't blame her at all. The empire's last defense is more powerful and wicked than the before and she can't even determine if Night Road can take them all out without any casualties. The Führer stood up from her seat and went back to her room to change her outfit.

She seemingly find it strange and creepy that Bishop always carrying a spare uniform for her, but she ignored it and starts to change. Y/n orders Bishop to gather the whole crew and caught a transportation so they could go home. When she's done changing, she went outside and met Najenda and Chelsea to bid her farewell.

Once done, she slowly walks right to the door and opened it to see if her Scharfrihter outside but she was slightly startled as she saw Susanoo and Akame arrived with a bunch of dead danger beast behind.

Akame: Y/n!

The Führer was surprised and got alerted at the same time as Akame unthinkably jumps at her and hauled her into a tight hug. She used her shadow to strengthen her composure and embrace the mild impact that almost made her fall onto her knees.