Part 1 - Britpop Academy and Mr. Morrissey (SMUT)

"uWAHHHH IM GONNA BE LATE!!!!" My giant breasts hit my chin as I flung out of bed. It was my first day at Britpop academy, I had just moved to London from the USA so I was super excited and intrigued. Elite teenage artists were thoroughly selected to get into the prestigious academy, and legend has it that all students graduate famous.

"Hey (y/n), I packed your lunch already, there is a granola bar on the counter. Hurry up!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I slipped on a vanilla blouse, red and blue tie, as well as a brown miniskirt and black knee-high socks.

I threw the granola bar in my mouth and dashed out the door- it was 7:31, I had 20 minutes to run to school.

"OOF," I blurted, as I crashed into a fellow student. He had a nice nose, pale blue eyes, blonde-brown hair, and a single pierced ear. I was on top of him, my massive tits in his face....how embarrassing. His face turned tomato red in less than a second, yours feeling warm as well.

"Ello, the name's Damon," he said, grinning seductively. As you got off of him, you noticed that his shirt was off, revealing slightly toned abs and brown chest hair. He was gorgeous for a high schooler.

"Damon, what're you doing!" A high pitched voice squeaked. A boy in the same uniform as us that was roughly an inch taller than Damon went back and forth between looking at him and me. He had thick, rectangular black glasses, soft pink lips, short dark brown hair, and puppy dog eyes.

"This pretty bird rammed into me," Damon replied while winking at me, causing me to blush.

"W-wanna walk with us?" Graham inquired. "By the way, what's your name"

"(Y/n) (l/n)," I answered. "And sure!"

"Ah, my name's Graham Coxon. That's Damon Albarn," Graham replied while fidgeting with his fingers, it was cute.

I walked in between the two classmates. Damon frequently checked out my body, grinning every time. It made me flush, but I enjoyed the attention.

-

We arrived in class, surprisingly having the same homeroom.

"Alright class. My name is Mr. Morrissey, I will be your homeroom teacher," a tall man with thick eyebrows and black hair said, simultaneously checking me out-I sat in the front row next to Damon and Graham, as they were the only classmates I knew so far.

"Alright, I'm going to do attendance. Please raise your hand when I call your name, as well as state an interesting fact about yourself," Mr. Morrissey continued while looking at my boobs.

"Damon Albarn."

"Here, I love Graham," Damon said, making Graham flush.

"Brett Anderson."

"Here. I want to be David Bowie," Brett said while doing a sexy hair flip.

The teacher called on more kids, not limited to but including the Gallagher brothers, Justine Frischmann, and Louise Wener.

Mr. Morrissey teaches English-he is a famous lyricist himself. He taught us how to use certain adjectives, as well as some poetry variations. Class was pretty boring, but Damon and Graham kept me entertained. Graham drew Damon and I on his notes-Damon looked pretty ugly, but he drew me nicely for some reason, which made Damon pout. Class flew by as we goofed off.

-

"Ms. (L/n), I would like to speak to you," Mr. Morrissey said sternly. I whimpered, causing Damon to shrug.

"You can eat lunch with us if you'd like," he winked. Graham looked at him jealously as they walked out of class.

"You didn't do the summer homework," Mr. Morrissey whispered into my ear. "But I can put a 100 in the grade book if you entertain me before your next period."

I didn't know what to do- my parents would be absolutely pissed if I had a zero, but I barely even knew Mr. Morrissey. I ended up giving in. Mr. Morrissey locked the door and dragged me to his desk, where he sat down while unzipping his jeans.

"Pull 'em down," he said, while grinning. I pulled down his pants and briefs, revealing a pulsating member. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't the tiniest one that I've seen.

Suddenly, Mr. Morrissey pushed my head down onto his pelvis, causing his member to enter my throat. I slowly started to bob up and down, not knowing what else to do. He started to moan, pre-cum entering my mouth. It tasted like salty eggs and milk, just like my breakfast. My legs were trembling. I was giving a fucking blowjob to a teacher.

-

The rest of the morning periods went by relatively fast. I had science with Mr. Brown, math with Mr. Simonon, and history with Mr. Curtis. After placing my bag in my small locker, I walked to the cafeteria.

"Hey, you're (y/n), right?" A hoarse voice asked. I turned around to see someone I recognized from my first period class-he was tall, had medium-short brown shaggy hair, a semi-unibrow, and lovely blue eye. "The names Liam. I saw that you had to stay after class, everything aight?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," I replied, shuddering at the thought.

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he shagged you, as you're quite a lovely bird," Liam replied while patting my back. "You can talk to me if anything's wrong, y'know."

I blushed at the kind action, Liam was nice for someone so scruffy.

I followed the crowd of students into the cafeteria, and sat down next to Damon and Graham. There were four other kids at the table-Jarvis Cocker, Louise Wener, Justin Welch, and Brett Anderson.

"Ey, nice meet you," Louise said. She had medium brown hair with blonde highlights, and round hazel eyes. She was really pretty.

Jarvis, Brett, and Justin ate quietly. All of them were twinks, expect Jarvis was an incel, Brett was quite extravagant, and Justin was quiet.

"N-nice to meet you as well," I replied to Louise, forcing a smile. I was in awe, she had a glowing aura I couldn't explain. Damon looked at me while pouting again-I could tell he was jealous.

We all ate and chatted about music for the short hour we had to eat, and then continued our day.

Britpop Academy was interesting so far, I couldn't wait to hang out with my fellow classmates more.

As I walked home, I felt a presence following me...

To be continued in chapter 2