Chapter 1

Cy is seen at some warehouse of sorts. The room is dark, so it's really hard to make out some specific details of a lot of things in the room. Cy tried to stand up, but he is tied up to a chair.

Cy in thought: Damn, where am I?

Cy then hears gunshots outside and yelling.

"HEY!!!! WHO IS IN THERE!?" Cy yells. Some explosion then appears in front of Cy knocking him out.

After awhile

Cy wakes up and notices that he's inside some form of container, he notices immediately a helmet type thing on his head and tries to get out, but he can't. He checks his surroundings, and he can't recognize where he is. He hears a few background noises.

"Alright, lets try to wipe his memory." Cy recognizes the voice, its Jacques Schenee. Once he heard that they would wipe out his memory, he immediately tries to get out, but its too late, the container closes and it gets to be filled with water. The helmet is used to brain wash someone completely. Once its put into effect, Cy has flashes to every moment of his life, the last thing he sees are his cousin, she has a light brown complexion, with shoulder-length, straight brown hair, and Yang Xiao Long, his girlfriend. The door opens and Cy is let free. Jacques appears and hands Cy a gun, and a Faunus, a Dog Faunus, who is seen beaten and has a bloody nose.

"Shoot this filthy creature." Jacques orders.

"No." Cy grabs Jacques and points the gun at him "Get out!" Cy tells the Faunus and he is next to the Faunus as well, to make sure they both get out, however Cy gets knocked out by a sniper who has a sleeping poison in the bullet, this knocked out Cy temporarily and the Faunus gets knocked out as well.

"This is gonna be difficult." says Jacques "do it again." They put Cy back in the container and repeat the same process.

Its been 3 months, non stop trying to brain wash Cy, its been working slowly but the last two people Cy is remembering are preventing it, but after awhile, Cy slowly starts to forget them, their names, faces, voices, everything about them he forgets, then he forgets his name. Cy gets out, and he is seen with a much colder expression on his face, a drastic difference from how he is normally, and Jacques hands him a gun.

"Bring him in here!" Jacques orders the other soldiers. Two of them bring the Dog Faunus with a Schnee brand on him. Two soldiers bring the Faunus to Cy "Now, you'll shoot that stinking animal in the head or..." before Jacques could even finish, Cy just shot the Faunus in the head without any mercy. Everything went silent, it was unexpected and cold, and it worked.

"Congratulations. Now lets see how you would perform in the field." Jacques clearly has high expectations for Cy.

Time skip

A helicopter is hovering over a White Fang base. Inside the Helicopter its Jacques accompanying Cy to accomplish a task.

"You know the task. Its to get data on the White Fang, their bases, their weaponry, everything." says Jacques.

"Yes sir." Cy replies, he is wearing a above Atlas grade body armor, its capable of protecting from pistol to sub machine gun level fire arms, though it will cause pain with anything higher than that, a pistol, a machine gun, it can consistently hit targets at 870 yards and can shoot 1000 rounds per minute, and finally a semi automatic rifle, with a burst fire of 3 rounds and a effective range of 1651 yards. Cy gets a parachute and is ready, he opens up the door and feels the massive surge of air entering the helicopter. Cy then jumps down to do the mission, he is feeling nothing, he just knows one thing, he has a mission to do and he will accomplish it. Once Cy reaches the ground, he is behind a tree, not very far from a power generator, in order to take out the power. Cy puts the parachute back in bag pack, and goes inside. He reaches a fence and waits for cameras to switch position so that he won't be caught, whilst also putting a silencer on his pistol, to muffle the gun shots. As Cy walks to the generators, with the gun in front him just in case two guards pass by. As Cy reaches the generator, he switches off the power with a Levar, then shoots at the generator just so nobody can turn it back on and cuts some wires. The entire base goes absolutely dark, only relying a backup generator, this doesn't turn the cameras back up, it only gives a light source so that everyone passing by will be able to see what is happening "The main control room shouldn't be far, only a few blocks away. Though I should expect a big fire fight to occur." Cy then takes off the silencer and checks how much ammunition he has.