Authors Note

Hello guys!
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my book, and I hope you enjoyed it!
If you have any constructive criticism I would really like to hear it as I would like to edit this book as it has become one of my favourites that I have ever written and would like to perfect it as much as I can.
I am planning on making this a series and I have many ideas for some of the characters.
As much as you all seem to hate the character of Madeline, I see her as a redeemable character so if you would be interested in her story after she leaves, then please don't hesitate to tell me. If it's a terrible idea then I need to know right away.
I also have story ideas for some of the children of Kalian and Azora so if you are interested in that then I would like to know as well.
One last notification:
I have a new story that I have been working on for a while outside if wattpad and the first few chapters are up already. I should be able to update more than once a week on this story as I've already written most of the chapters but I am working on making it a bit longer. Here's the blurb:

GOING BACK IN TIME WAS NEVER PART OF KATS PLAN FOR THE FUTURE...
Kat Jones is an average teenager in her last year of school and all she wants to do is get it over with so that she can get into her dream university and get her dream job.
However her life's plans are disturbed when she is mysteriously transported back in time, to the year 1807, and into the body of Lady Katherine Ainsworth, where manners and decorum are important and one small mistake could ruin your reputation.

ERIC'S FUTURE IS CAUSING HIS PAST TO CATCH UP WITH HIM
Lord Eric Hartford is stuck in a marriage arrangement with a girl he has no interest in, and all he wants to do is live the rest of his lonely life in peace. When his fiancee has an accident that causes her to lose her memory, he secretly hopes to get out of the marriage but there's something about her that's changed and is attracting him towards her...

So if that's something you would be interested in, please go check it out!

Thank you once again for reading my story and for all your lovely and hilarious comments that don't go unnoticed.

PhenaPoo 😋