21- THE END

A/N: Yo, so this is going to be the final chapter. I have a good way to end it and this seems like the right place. I don't want to drag the story along and make it even more cringy than it already is. I hope you guys like it and thank you all for reading! Everyone who stuck by even when I took MONTHS to update, I love you all so so so much and you mean the world to me. THANK YOU GUYS!!! 

Derek

It took a long time for Derek to sober up enough to tell Stiles the whole story. Drunk Derek was pretty dramatic, so he probably scared the shit out of Stiles showing up covered in blood, looking like freaking Carrie or something. He laid in Stiles' bed for about three hours, downing every bottle of water he shoved Derek's way. Finally, he felt the room stop spinning. 

"Tell me what happened?" Stiles requested, sitting beside me on the bed as Derek laid there on his stomach, resting his head against Stiles' pillow. He ran his fingers through Derek's hair, comforting him. He felt like an asshole for what he did to Theo, but in his defense, Theo showed up looking for a fight. Derek only gave him what he wanted. "Derek?"

He sighed, letting his gaze rest on Stiles. He looked so calm, so understanding. . . Derek didn't know what he did to deserve an angel like him. "I didn't kill him," Derek grumbled, squeezing the pillow under his head as he recalled the events of a few hours before. "He showed up at my door. I had been drinking because I was the only one home. They were with dad. I was too upset to sit in the hospital any longer. When he provoked me, I guess I just took out all my frustration on him. I'm not sure where he is now. I left him lying in my drive way."

Stiles looked disappointed, which made Derek's chest hurt. Of course he was disappointed in him. "I know things aren't going your way right now," he said, stroking my hair. "But you can't drown it all out with alcohol. It's not healthy. You could always talk to me, if that would help. Whatever you need to do to cope in healthy ways."

He shrugged a little, not wanting to talk about it. He realized that he was wrong and he shouldn't have been drinking, but in the moment, it seemed like it would help. Derek didn't want a lecture. "Should we go see if he's still there?" he wondered, pushing himself into a sitting position. He groaned at the pain in his head and realized how nauseous he was. "Or maybe you go and I stay here."

"No," Stiles retorted, rolling his eyes. "You're coming with me so you can apologize and hopefully not get arrested."

Derek wanted to object, but Stiles was already dragging him off the bed and over to his shoes. Derek had no choice but to go with him. Stiles nudged him out the door and made sure he was safely in the passenger seat before starting the car and heading away towards Derek's house. Derek leaned his head against the window as they drove, trying to remember every detail of what had happened. Theo had said things that pissed him off, obviously, or else he wouldn't have attacked him. He couldn't remember exact details. He knew Theo deserved it. 

"He's there," Stiles pointed, putting the car into park before jumping out. Derek reluctantly followed after him, blinking away the fuzziness to see Theo slumped against a tree in Derek's yard. He was awake, but seemed like he couldn't move. "Theo?" Stiles called, crouching down to see him eye to eye. Derek stayed a few feet back, in case Theo was angry enough to go after him.