"Bro, what the fu-" August caught himself as soon as he noticed Royalty in my arm. Trey chuckled and shook his head.

"What y'all want?" I grumbled.

"Well hello to you too. Where my sister at?" They let themselves in. I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind them.

"California." I carried Ro to her playpen and sat her in it.

"CA? Damn, Breeze. What for?" Trey asked leaning back on the couch.

"Modeling gig. She wanted me and Ro to come, but I have rehearsals for this tour." I sighed and popped down on the couch.

"Chris without Lady Breezy. That's a new one." Trey shook his head.

"Not exactly." August muttered, causing me to glare at him because I knew exactly what he was referring to.

"Yeah, whatever. So what y'all on?"

"Not much, bro. Me and Liv gone go out later, I don't know where yet." It's about damn time. These niggas been for too damn long.

"Gone head and get some then, Trig." August praised.

"Nah, it ain't even like that. I'm actually feeling shorty. I been feeling her for a minute." Trey shook his head.

"Would you wife?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"To be honest, yeah." He nodded and licked his lips before taking a sip of his water. August scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"August, quit bitching. We all know you feening for Blessing."

"That don't mean I'm tryna cuff. It's just a little high school crush." August dismissed my claims.

"You can't lie to us, Yung." Trey chuckled.

"Just be honest. How you feel about her?" After a moment of silence, August gave in with a sigh.

"Okay, maybe I do want her. She playing though. We hang out sometimes, and I'll try to kiss her or something and she's like 'August stahppp!' Like girl I'm tryna love yo' difficult ass!" He huffed and threw his head back.

"Have you tried talking to her about it?" Trey asked. August froze in his position.

"No." He mumbled.

"Well, don't you think you should do that?" I suggested. August sat up and looked at me.

"I guess you right." He sighed.

"Well, anything new with you C?" Trey redirected the topic of discussion over to me.

"Not really. It's just me and princess for now. I high-key miss my shorty though."

"Why don't you call her?"

"I would, but I think she's busy. She ditched me on FaceTime this morning cause we're 3 hours apart." I rolled my eyes in remembrance of how she dipped on me.

"Yeah, it's like 9 over there. She probably shooting by now." Trey nodded.

"Uglass." Aug clowned. I reached over and smacked the back of his head, causing him to wince.

"Don't be talking 'bout my wife." I warned him while Trey chuckled.

Later
"It felt so unreal! Yet, I felt so natural doing it! They were like 'you're doing amazing sweetie' and just hyping my head up and..." I let India's voice trail off as she went on and on about her first day being a model. It's so cute seeing her fish over something that I don't find to be too much of a big deal when I do it. There's a fine line between my experiences and hers, though.

"I can't wait to see your face on the cover of magazines. You're a natural." It made me happy seeing how radiated her smile was. She had a whole new glow to her, one that can't be wiped away.

"Thank you so much. You know, for supporting me and whatnot." She pulled her legs to her chest and rested her chin on her knees.

"I owe it to you. You've been here for me every step of the way. Hell, you even helped me write one of my songs. What kind of boyfriend would I be to not support my beautiful, talented wife?" I could see her face turning red as she buried her face slightly in her knees. I could still see the smile in her eyes.

"This has been great and all, but honestly I can't wait to come home." She sighed.

"Why do you say that?"

"I miss my family, my friends, the city life. Also, I'm sexually frustrated." India admitted while chuckling.

"We just had sex right before you left, why are you frustrated?" I scoffed.

"Because I know it's gonna be a whole 4 days until I can get some again. I'm finna just watch porn or some shit."

"India, you are a mess." I chuckled at how she described her frustration.

"A hot mess." She agreed while grabbing her phone and going on paused.

"Why am I on paused?" I mugged at the screen as if she can see me.

"No reason."

"Take me off paused." I ordered.

"I can't. Royalty's not in the room right?" I heard shuffling on the other end.

"No. What does that have to do with me being on paused?" I was growing impatient. She didn't answer.

"India, I know you hear me."

"Chris, shut up." India said in a sort of whining voice.

"The hell is your problem?" In replacement of her answer, I heard heavy breathing.

"Are you good?" I asked with a concerned tone. No answer. Just more breathing. I was kind of worried.

That was until I heard her whisper something. Instead of asking her what she said, I chose to listen closer.

"Fuck, Chris." I just barely heard her whisper. No, she isn't. She let out a small moan, confirming her actions to be true. The breathing stopped for a second until she exhaled deeply.

"India." I chose to call her.

"Hm?" She said in a shaky voice.

"Were you just-"

"Mhm." She answered my question before I could finish it. I clamped a hand over my mouth, as her face reappeared on the screen. The camera was so close, I could only see the top of her head and her eyes. She giggled seeing my shocked expression. That's it, I've turned her out.