one

I fumble around in my back pocket of my jeans, struggling while trying to balance the bags of Chinese food along with the bottle of wine tucked under my arm. I finally grab hold of the keys and pull them out, sticking them into the keyhole of the door and turning the lock, pushing open the door.

Once inside, I toss the keys to the side table in the hall and then I make my way to the kitchen, setting the food and drink down on the counter.

"Babe?" I call out, wondering where she's got to as I pull out two wine glasses from the cupboard.

"I'm in the bedroom." She shouts back and I quickly pour both of us a drink before carrying them into the room.

She's standing by the dressing table in a sleeveless top and pyjama shorts, her hands twisting her silky, ash blonde hair into messy bun on the top of her head, the ends still damp from her shower. I sneak up and hug her from behind, burying my face in her neck and placing a kiss on her soft skin before handing her the wine glass.

"What's the special occasion?" She laughs, turning around to face me with a smile.

"Nothing." I reply as she takes a sip of her drink. "I got us some nice Chinese food and I thought we deserved a nice drink too."

"You see, Harry." She says, raising an eyebrow. "I know you very well. So that means, I know when you're lying and how bad you are at it."

"Ok, ok." I sigh. "I wanted to ask you something important."

"Yeah?" She asks, smiling again.

"I got these new jeans the other day." I tell her, turning to the side. "Do they make my butt look big?"

"You're such an idiot." She says with an eye roll before turning around again to the dressing table and continues to pack up the makeup she had left laid across it.

I sit on the edge of the bed, sipping my drink and staring at her. I watch as her quick, long fingers grab bottles and pots of makeup. She places them into this big, black makeup storage box with multiple compartments you can pull out and even carry the box around with you if you wanted. It's what I bought her for her birthday, after hearing her moan constantly how her little floral bag was too small to fit all of her makeup in, although I always tell her she doesn't even need it.

I peer at her long, pale legs, letting my eyes travel up to where her butt is, admiring the shorts she's wearing that compliment it so well. I watch as a strand of her blonde hair slips out of her bun and slides down her back, how she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear if it falls over her face. I watch as she smiles back at me, knowing I'm watching her through the mirror.

That smile, oh that smile. The way her mouth stretches out across her face, the way her lips slightly part depending on the grin, sometimes revealing her pearly white teeth. I've always found dimples crazily attractive and cuter than anything in the world but even though she doesn't have them, that doesn't even matter.

As cliche and cheesy as it sounds, it's the smile that made me fall so madly in love with her from the second I first saw her.

I love her. Oh so much. I love her, I do.

I finish off my drink and place the empty glass on the dressing table, quickly planting a kiss onto her cheek and then heading into the walk in wardrobe on the opposite side of the room.

"I cleaned and organised that wardrobe today so if you mess it up I swear to god I'll kill you." I hear her say from the bedroom. I reach up to the top shelf, almost on my tiptoes, cursing under my breath as even she can reach this shelf and we're basically the same height, although I like to think I'm taller.