Introduction? Hi, my name is Cassidy and I enjoy eating.

My mother touched my cheek affectionately before she got back in the car. "I'll see you in a few weeks, okay?"

"Yeah, Mom, I know. I'll miss you too." I replied, giving her a quick hug, and then moving over to give my dad one too.

I waved good-bye as I watched the olive green car speed off into the elongated black road until it was no more than a miniscule dot amongst the green foliage that surrounded it. A mixture of passion fruit perfume and the musk of men's cologne still wavered in the air as a reminiscence of my parent's presence. I teetered off towards the line where all my other fat camp comrades were standing, staring down at my red and black checkered shoes as our counselor called attendance. Then we were each given a cabin with five other girls to share it with, including our assistant counselor, Pauline.

"So girls," Pauline bellowed jauntily with a slight hint of a southern accent, when we'd all settled down. "Welcome to Camp Willows, where it's all about fun, fun, fun!"

"And losing weight," a plump girl dressed in an auburn colored sweatshirt snickered, hiding it behind a fake cough. Pauline ignored the comment, and went on to talk about the camp fire that would be going on that night. "For now, girls," she said, "I'd like us all to play a game and introduce ourselves. I'll start us off. Hi, my name is Pauline. I'm twenty years old, and I love to sing! Who'd like to go next?" she exclaimed. I stuffed my hand in my pocket, as I focused on the red freckles scattered upon her cheeks. They reminded me of the container of red sprinkles I had once devoured at a Valentine's Day party in the second grade.

"Hi, my name is Cassidy, and I enjoy eating." I said when it was my turn. Pauline just nodded her head knowingly.