🍑//#27//🍑

He finds out you've been taken by It

Henry:

~

    He didn't know what to do with himself. He wouldn't calm down for anything. He trashed his damn house in a fit of rage. After he realized he was wasting time, he called up the gang. After about an hour of convincing him, The gang had Henry ask the losers where he could find you. Once he found out, he left to find you.

~

Belch:

~
He actually passed out for like, ten seconds, then got up, went to his car, went past the speed limit to find you by himself. Once he realized it would be stupid to go alone, he went back to pick up the rest of the gang. When he headed to where you were, he didn't have the thought of killing the damn clown, he had the actual intention of killing that damn clown.
~

Victor:

~
Not gonna lie, he did cry, a very angry cry. He stopped after a while and told himself he wasn't going to cry over the fact you could be gone, but go kill the mother fucker that took you. Of course, the gang went with him, and you could tell he was going with a purpose.
~

Patrick:

~
He grabbed what shit he had that could kill a clown, stole a damn car, picked up the gang, and went to go burn this bitch into nothing. He said nothing the whole time, because he was set on two things: get you back, and kill a bitch.
~