🍓//#1//🍓

My girl

Belch x Reader

~

   "No Reggie! I have to put my face on!" You burst into a fit of giggles as he holds you tightly.
   "But you look so pretty with no makeup on" he nuzzles into your back, refusing to let you get up. He had been holding onto you for the longest time, and it was already 9 o'clock, and you thought you guys should get ready to start the day. But Huggins had other ideas.
  "Reggie, no, I gotta get uppp" you say, trying to force his hands from you. He grins and pulls you closer, nuzzling into your neck.
  "I don't want you up, stay with me" he says, still slightly groggy. You huff, knowing he won't let you up anytime soon. You wiggle around and turn around, facing him.
  He grins, placing a kiss to your nose. "you gave in" he teases.
  "Don't make me regret it" you say in a playful yet stern voice. You snuggle up next to him. Now enjoying the warmth. This continued for another minute or two before you drift into a nap. Escaping the world through dreams.
~~~
   You open your eyes and see your lovely boyfriend sitting next to you, reading through some random magazine. You sit up and stretch.
  "Have a nice nap, beautiful?" He spoke up. You roll your eyes.
   "Yeah" he grins. "why didn't you let me get up?" You ask, rolling onto your stomach. He puts his magazine down.
   "Because I wanted to hold you longer" he shrugs. Your face goes red. God, he was so sweet sometimes. All that teasing and playfulness just to hold you a few more minutes. Now that's a good boyfriend.
   "You're too sweet" you shake your head. He turns to you and grins again. He takes your hand and kisses it, making your face flush once more.

"And you're my girl"

•Bowers Gang Preferences•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें