"Can you cook breakfast now?"Paris asked as he pull back from the hug and that made Meryl chortle.

"Can you help me?I'll cook an english breakfast."Meryl answered and Paris nodded.

Pierce woke up by the ray of sunshine filling their room and his head is throbbing in pain. He groaned in anguish as he roam the bed trying to spot Meryl. When he felt no one beside him, he have no choice but to stand up. He headed downstairs in just his shirt and boxers and he found Meryl cooking with Paris. He sat on one of the kitchen stools and Meryl gazed at him the moment she heard the chair squeak.

"Hey babe, good morning."Meryl greeted with a small laugh seeing Pierce still sleepy with his messy hair.

"Morning."He answered lazily.

"Too much drinking?"Paris asked, teasing his father but Pierce ignored him. Meryl made Pierce's coffee and she went near him.

"Here, for the hangover."Meryl uttered as she put the coffee on the coffee coaster in front of him. She stood in between Pierce's legs and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you."Pierce mumbled and he buried his face on her chest.

"I love you, too babe but I still need to cook breakfast for our children."Meryl replied but instead of pulling back, he hugged her waist tighter.

"Babe, coffee will help for the hangover not me."Meryl uttered and Pierce shook his head.

"You were not in bed when I woke up."Pierce whined and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.

"Because I need to cook for our family."Meryl answered and he looked up to her, resting his chin on her chest.

"Kiss."Pierce whispered and he pouted his lips. Meryl cupped his face and she gave him a smack kiss.

"Let go of me now."Meryl instructed and Pierce obliged.

"Who else have a hangover?"Meryl asked as she went back cooking wih Paris.

"Henry, Dylan, and Grace."Paris and Meryl pinched his cheek.

"Your dad have the worst."Meryl whispered and the two of them chuckled but Pierce of course, didn't mind it for he is still trying to recover from his hangover.

"Good morning."A sleepy Nicky who just walked in the kitchen greeted.

"Good morning, bunny."Meryl greeted.

"Good morning, Nicks."Paris greeted and he helped her sit beside Pierce.

"Are you gonna be with daddy, Dylan, and Paris to Malibu later, Nicky?"Meryl asked.

The Streep-Brosnan fam decided to celebrate New Year in Malibu so they planned a way to fly there without the couple being spotted which is Pierce and Meryl flying there separately.

"I don't know mommy, I'm still tired to think."Nicky answered and her statement made her mother laugh.

After Paris and Meryl cooked, the four remaining people in their household arrived and Meryl prepared coffee for them. For of course, hangover.

Their dinner is not that loud as before since almost everyone is suffering from headache.

"Can we just not fly today?Let's fly to Malibu tomorrow morning, I really wanted to rest today."Pierce uttered after he finished his meal.

"And it's Christmas day, we should all open presents, rest, and be happy."Dylan added and Meryl chortled.

"Fine, you boys will fly tomorrow morning. No more drinking tonight."Meryl responded and they all just agreed.