My heart started to beat fast and for some unknown reason, I feel aggravated.

“Ms. Manoban, Lucas has been calling you. Something happened to Ms. Kim” Jin speaks through my earpiece and my heart stopped beating in an instant.

FUCK!

“You okay Lisa?” Tzuyu’s voice cuts through.

I blink at the girl in front of me, her hair flowing on one side while she looks at me intently in the eyes.

“I’m sorry but I have to go. Nice to meet you Ms. Chou”

“What? Wait! –“I heard Tzuyu calling my name, but I already sprinted my way to the car where Jin is anxiously waiting.

I sat on the back of the car and removed my earpiece while Jin speeds through the highway. I pulled my phone and dialed Lucas. 

“Tell me everything is okay, or I will cut your fingers one by one Lucas,” I say through gritted teeth.

“Ms. Kim went to the bar with Ms. Park and her best friend – “ Lucas begins, and I forcefully shut my eyes close.

Intoxicated Jennie is the last thing on my mind.

“Her friends tried to stop her, but she got drunk and danced with random guys. A- and…” Lucas trails off.

“AND WHAT LUCAS?!”

“Ms. Park noticed me and that’s when I lost sight of Ms. Kim. We’ve been trying to search the whole bar, but we can’t find her.”

Goddamn it!

I clench my jaw and balled my fists in anger.

“If something happens to her Lucas, I swear to God that I will fucking kill you!” I ended the call and glanced at Jin through the rearview mirror.

“Your eye is useless Jin. He fucking lost Jennie! Get me to that fucking bar now!”

“I’ll take responsibility Ms. Manoban” he bows his head quickly and steps on the gas hard.

Forget about staying away Manoban!

She’ll be safer with you.

“We are here Ms. Manoban”

I got off the car hastily and passed through the bouncers. Going through the crowd while waiting for Jennie to answer, my pulse quickens and my mind went crazy.

I searched every corner of the fucking bar, but there’s no Jennie.

I spot Lucas, Jisoo and Chaeyoung on the corner looking tired and restless. I hurriedly went to their direction, grabbed Lucas by the collar and punched him straight in the face.

“Lisa?!” Chaeyoung and Jisoo shouts in unison, both with a surprised and confused look etched on their faces.

“I told you Lucas to keep an eye on her.”

I clenched at my jaw.

“Lisa – “ Chaeyoung was about to explain, but I held a finger to shut her off.

“Not now Chipmunk”

I quickly dialed Jennie’s number.

Please, baby answer my call please.

As soon as she picked up the call, my heartbeat pumped faster than its usual rate.

“Where are you Ms. Kim?” I say through gritted teeth.

“L-lisa” was all I heard before the call ended.

My heart stopped and my whole body quivered.

Fuck!

“Jin, I need you to call a few favors and track her phone” My heart is hammering out of my chest, my mind is going crazy and my body is trembling.

Fuck Fuck Fuck!

“She’s still in the bar. A few centimeters from the men’s bathroom” Jin say, and I quickly went to the men’s bathroom.

There’s nothing but a corridor leading to the men’s bathroom and ugly neon calligraphies and drawings.

I searched for the whole area until I noticed two men standing at the far-right corner of the corridor. My eyes narrowed and just like before, my feet moved on its own as if telling me that Jennie is there.

Going near the two men, Jin and Lucas trailed behind me.

“You can’t pass through here.”

I didn’t listen. I have no time for negotiations, so I snapped my fingers and in a fracture of second, Jin and Lucas already knocked them down on the ground.

Behind the two men is a fake wall. I pushed it open revealing a room with curtains drawn and my stomach began to churn.

Lucas and Jin pulled the curtains open one by one until my eyes saw nothing but black.

Jennie tied in a couch with a man buried on the crook of her neck.

Jin quickly pulled the man away and pushed him down on his knees while his hands were being tied on the back.

“Who the fuck are you?!” he screams and the urge to kill the man is overpowering.

I glance at my cat-eyed beauty and my jaw clenched.

She’s fucking drugged.

Anger seeps through my veins and I wanted blood on my hands.

With one hand, I choked the fucker and lifted him in the air without even knowing my own strength. All I wanted was to kill him for touching my Jennie, for forcing himself on her.

“Lisa” Jennie whispers and I dropped the man on the ground.

I glance back at Jennie, and her eyes met mine.

“Baby I’m here, it’s me” I cupped her face and my whole being softened.

God I missed her.

“Lisa is that really you?” she says and I nod.

She laughs and slouches back on the couch.

“What did you give her you fucking asshole?” I gawk at the man.

“Answer her pervert” Jin twists his arms and the man whimpers.

“N-nothing too serious! J-just s-some d-d-d-drugs to keep h-her high and wanting,” the man screams through pain.

“She kept on calling a girl’s name. If I knew that she's into women, I never would have drugged her! Lesbians are disgusting!”

I carried Jennie bridal style and carefully placed her head against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and glance back at the fucker.

“You drugged a girl and carried her here for you to rape. You’re more disgusting than any of us. I loathe perverts like you who know nothing but to shove their dicks without the girl’s willingness. You all deserve to die.”

Jin pointed his silencer on the fucker’s head and I quickly nod at Jin.

“No! Wait!” 

His plea was the last thing I heard before walking out with Jennie in my arms. Too bad he messed up with the wrong person.

“Oh my god what happened?” Chaeyoung asks as soon as she saw us coming out of the bar.

I settled Jennie at the backseat before facing Chaeng and Jisoo.

“I’m taking her home with me, you two go rest. No more questions chipmunk” 

----------

AN: is anyone still reading? 🤔

Sorry for the late update, I'm currently sick and I hate it. 🤧