RAW Interview

You were a hot new actress and everyone seemed to have a crush on you. Since you've gotten so big with all of the films that you've done you were on every one's watch. You were in Australia on vacation and you were honestly thinking about moving there because you like a change of pace and you like to try new things. Your parents they weren't really around and so they just left you on your own. You was just walking down the street when you bumped into a tall person. They grabbed you by the waist so that you wouldn't fall. "Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." He said. "No it's ok I wasn't watching-." You cut yourself off as you looked up at him. "Where I was going." You finished your sentence. You guys just starred at each other until you broke the ice. "Hi I'm Y/N nice to meet you." You said. "Hi I'm Nic nice to meet you. So what's a very beautiful girl like you doing here in Australia?" He asked. "Well I'm here on vacation and I'm thinking about moving here." You said. "Oh that's cool hey weren't you in a movie with Jessica Chastain?" He asked. "Yeah I was." You said. "I loved that movie by the way." He said. "Thanks I loved you in that movie with Nicole Kidman." You said. "Thanks." He said.

You and Nic were laughing about anything and everything when your watch went off. "Oh shit I have to go for my interview." You said. "Oh where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to an interview for an Australian magazine." You said. "Uh let me drive you there and I'll pick you up after." He said. "Ok." You said. You got in his car with your stuff and he drove to the place you were being interviewed at. "Well good luck." He said. "Thanks." You said. Once you got your stuff you were ready for the interview. When it was over it was late and your crew had went to the hotel you were staying at. You then heard a honk from a car horn. You looked up only to see that Nic had come to pick you up. "Told you I kept my promise." He said. "I know I'm very surprised." You said. "Where do you want to go?" He asked. "My hotel please." You said. He drove you to the hotel and he turned to you with a hand on your thigh. "How long are you here for?" He asked. "Not for long I leave tomorrow for the states." You said.

"Oh so what are you doing when you get back in the states?" He asked. "Going to LA for my interview with Raw." You said. "I'll definitely be watching." He said. You said your goodbyes got your stuff and went to your hotel room. You woke up the next morning and you were on a jet in the states. You looked at your phone and saw that you had a notification from Nic. He had followed you on Twitter and Instagram. So you followed him back. You got to the place where you were doing your interview and got started. "Last question what do you think of Nicholas Hamilton?" The guy asked. "Hot as fuck." You said. And then you played a game with them and you had fun. You didn't think that when you said that he was gonna talk to you about it. Nic was watching the interview that you did and he got to the last question. And when you answered Hot as fuck he was shocked. He had to talk to you but how was he gonna do that? That question was on his mind.

When you saw him in the states again you were in your hotel room and he just happened to be there for an event for his movie when you got a surprise knock on the door. You weren't expecting any visitors so you opened the door. It was Nicholas. "Hey Nic what's up?" You asked. "Nothing much listen we need to talk." He said. "Listen if this is about what I said about you in the interview I didn't know it came out." You said. "Y/N chill I came to show you some thing." He said. "What?" You asked. He walked over to you with his phone. He got on YouTube and looked himself up and he clicked on the video from RAW. "What are you showing me?" You asked. "Just listen." He said. He was on the second to last question. "What do you think about Y/N Y/L/N?" The guy asked. "Hot as fuck." He said. You couldn't believe that he said this and you started laughing and then blushing. You couldn't think straight and you didn't know what to do. But Nic knew that he had to do something. He picked you up so you were on his lap and he just looked at you. "Nic what are you doing?" You asked. "Something I should've done a long time ago." He said. "Nic we've only known each other for a couple months." You said. "Maybe what I am about to do will show you what I mean." He said. "What do you mean-?" You asked but you were cut off with him kissing you lightly on the lips.

It took you 2 seconds before you responded to the kiss and you put more pressure into the kiss and he ran his hand through your hair and tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss. You began to run your fingers through his hair and grind on him and he tightened his grip on you. When you pulled away you were out of breath. You started blushing and you couldn't stop smiling and neither could he. "What does this mean for us?" You asked. "Whatever you want it to be." He said. "Nic I'm serious." You said. "Y/N when you ran into me back in Australia I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world and I had to make you mine. So will you be mine?" He asked. "Yes I'll be yours Nicholas." You said. Even though you've known each other for a couple of months you were very happy that you had ran into him in Australia because of you didn't you wouldn't have a person like Nicholas to call your boyfriend.