Chapter 13, I'm fine

Hearing the sound of the loud squealing the two stood up fixing themselves before stepping out of the back room. Instantly their eyes widen slightly as they spotted the rest of the hosts standing to the side as the large group of female students crowded around one of the couches. Their eyes turning to hearts with heavy blushes as they spoke out squealing at whatever had stolen their attention. 

"What's going on?" Yuki asked the group as the two walked over. 

"Yu-chan! Are you feeling better? I was worried!" Honey spoke out as he rushed over hugging Usa-chan close to him as he sightly swayed side to side. 

"Yes, thank you very much, Honey- senpai," Yuki said smiling kindly as he reached down to ruffle Honey's hair while the blonde boy giggled happily. 

"Yuki, Someone's here to see you," Kyoya said with a frown causing Yuki's eyes to widen raising his eyebrow before turning his head to the crowd of girls. It was so crowded that he couldn't figure out what the girls were freaking about. Walking a few steps forward he looked around the heads of the crowd of girls before coming to a sudden halt with wide eyes as he spotted two familiar figures. 

" Yuma-nii? Reiji-nii-san?" Yuki spoke out in shock catching the two sitting on the couch's attention.  Sitting casually against the couch Yuma wore a permanent smirk as he rested the side of his head against the palm of his hand. Reiji sat beside him calmly with his eyes closed crossing his arms. Hearing their names Yuma glanced up at the source of the voice before his eyes widen in shock at the person standing a distance away.  

In front of him, Yuki stood there still wearing the girl disguise making him his heart race as he glanced at the person in front of him. Standing up Yuma with wide eyes shakily walked over his eyes never leaving Yuki's.

"Yuma?" Reiji questioned opening his eyes when he felt Yuma stand up. His eyes followed Yuma's before his own eyes widen in shock standing up.

"Mother?" Reiji muttered before turning to Yuma who wore a disbelief pained look on his face as he gazed at Yuki.

"Yuma?" Yuki questioned confused by the reaction Yuma gave. Yuma himself felt shaky as he gazed at Yuki's female form as the version of his young mother from his memories of youth appear before him. The person in front of him bore the exact same image as his young mother that it seemed as if they had been made from the same mold.   

"Yuma?" Yuki questioned reaching out to cup the side of Yuma's cheek. Upon contact, Yuma flinched back to reality before letting out a sigh with a pained smile. Moving forward he rested his head on Yuki's shoulder closing his eyes as he breathed in Yuki's scent that seemed so familiar to his mother's.

"Are you alright?" Yuki asked still slightly confused but more worried as he reached to pat Yuma's head. Smiling Yuma wrapped an arm around Yuki in a hug as he reached down to grab Yuki's free hand, intertwining their fingers together. 

"You look just like mother like this you really gave me a scare," Yuma muttered softly for only Yuki to hear as he let out a soft chuckle. Frowning Yuki squeezed Yuma's hand brining him closer. After their mother's mental health began decreasing Yuma who had loved their mother too dearly being the second oldest after Reiji couldn't handle seeing their mother in that state. To see the same image of the happy mother from his childhood memories overwhelmed his thoughts. 

With a sigh, Yuma straightened up smiling down at Yuki cupping the side of his face. 

"You look just like mother, so much it's a shame you were born a male. Even our dear Sara would be jealous." Yuma teased Yuki causing him to let out a small relieved smile at his older brother's playful persona.       

"Yuki," Reiji spoke up walking over to the two.

"Oh, Reiji onii-san." Yuki greeted his eldest brother with a happily closed-eyed smile. Stopping front of the boy Reiji's eyes widen at the cute sight in front of him before reaching out to pat Yuki's head with a small smile. 

"Cute," Reiji muttered causing Yuma's shoulders to shake as he tried not to laugh out loud placing his hand up to cover his mouth. 

"I guess Reiji-nii likes his new little sister," Yuma said teasingly with a smirk as he gazed at the two.

"um, really?" Yuki asked awkwardly his eyes widening with an embarrassed blush when his quiet older brother nodded his head.

"But I'm a guy," Yuki said with a sweatdrop and small smile as he pointed his index finger at himself.

"Girl," Reiji spoke out stubbornly patting Yuki's head with a fond expression as small flowers began sprouting around him. Appearing like an older brother who adored his younger little sister. Sweatdropping Yuki turned to Yuma with a look of help in his eyes.

"Just as older brother Reiji said Yuki looks much better as a girl," Yuma said with a grin while Reiji nodded his head in agreement. Letting his head hang Yuki let out a sigh in defeat. 

"Fine, but what is Reiji onii-san and Yu-nii doing here?" Yuki asked the two raising his head to gaze at the two.

"Well, we heard that you had come to school with a fever so we came to see how you were doing. Plus I was bored at home." Yuma pointed out with a happy carefree smile causing Yuki to sweatdrop again. 

"Yuma-nii did you run away from father's lectures again? Dragging Reiji nii-san along with you?" Yuki asked coming to the conclusion based on his older brother's wild irresponsible behavior. Several times Yuma sneaked off to avoid having to work to go fool around. More than often causing their father to go in fits rage because of his mischievous son. 

"Of course not, I'm just giving dad a few hours to cool off. It wasn't my fault this time." Yuma said with a grin waving his hand around in the air to brush it off before his expression grew more serious. 

"This morning after you left, Grandfather called for a meeting. He's sending someone over who's arriving tomorrow. Grandfather will be arriving the day after, he's requesting to see you and mother."  Yuma said causing Yuki's eyes to widen, frowning his eyes glared to the side in frustration biting his lip.  

"Sorry, Yu-chan. It seems your big brothers are useless in this. If I could I would have exchanged places with you in a heartbeat." Yuma said with an apologetic smile. 

"It's fine, Yuma-nii," Yuki said with a forced smile before feeling a tug at the back of his clothes. Turning he smiled as he saw Tamaki give him a worried expression now knowing the depth of the situation. Reaching out he took Tamaki's hand in his giving it a tight squeeze. 

"It's alright, I'll be fine," Yuki told Tamaki calmly ignoring the dark uneasy filling that filled his chest as he continued to repeat those words to himself.    

I'm fine.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey guy, I'm very sorry for the late update but life had been busy with too many things going on the past few months. Thank you to all who have supported this story so far and hope I continue doing a good job as the story progresses. If you haven't already please check out my other stores it would mean a lot. Thank you. 

see you 

-Alicevbrose