chapter 3 : the family

Yuki

" are you sure you have to ?" Tamaki asked me with a pout looking at me with a sad look on his face, holding on to my sleeve when the limo stopped in front of a very large mansion .

"You know how they are if I don't visit them on my first bay back they'll be bothering us until I do . Honestly I'd rather do the first option . " I told Tamaki with a chuckle .

"I see ..." Tamaki traced off looking down at the ground with a frown . Chuckling I put my hand under his chin forcing him to look up at me . Smiling I leaned down placing a soft kiss on his forehead before leaning to whisper in his ear cupping the side of his face .

"That way we'll have a peaceful time to ourselves at home . Just you and I , don't you want that ?" I felt him nod his head placing his hand on top of my griping on to my free hand making me smile closing my eyes .

"Get some sleep, I'll be home with you tomorrow . Can you wait another night ?" I asked him opening my eyes , pulling back he looked into my eyes before smiling nodding his head .

"I waited you for a whole year I think I can wait for you one more day ." Hearing his words I chuckled kissing the corner of his lips .

" bonne nuit, t'aime ." I whispered before pulling back chuckling opening the door , stepping out I waved at Tamaki before closing the door . I watched the limo drive off with a smile before letting out a tired sigh turning to the mansion behind me .

"Too late to run now ." I whispered to myself before walking up the large , just as I reached the top of the steps the large dark brown doors opened revealing two maids opening each door .

"Welcome back , master Yuki ." The two maids said at the same time bowing to me . Yep definitely not going to be able to run away now . Smiling at them politely I stepped inside .

"My darling Yuki is back !" A voice screamed out looking up at the large staircase in front of me on the top step stood my mother , Rosalie . Her arms held out into the air with a large smile on her face .

"Mother , I'm back ." I said to her with a smile, smiling back she walked down the steps with grace and beauty something you would expect from a model like her .

"My beautiful Yuki, how you've grown in this year you've been gone . " mother commented me as she reached me putting her hand on the side of my cheek looking up at me with a smirk on her face .

"Of course because you have the genes of your beautiful mother and your handsome father ." Mother said confidently said with a laugh bring her hand up to her mouth as she laughed out .

"Ugh ." I said with a sweatdrop .

"Of course I'm still mad that you cut your gorgeous white hair and dyed it ! You got that same idea into Zero 's head making him cut it and dye it too , just to look like his twin brother . Honestly you too boys almost gave me a heart attack cutting that beautiful hair of yours and dying it . Are you trying to make me suffer ?!" Mother asked me dramatically putting her hands on her chest turning her head the other way with fake tears in her eyes . Yes, my mother is the most dramatic person I've ever known.... well not including Tamaki .

"Forgive me." I said to her bowing my head with a sweatdrop.

"Ah, well look what the cat dragged in ." A voice said with a chuckle , turning my head I watched my two older brothers Reiji and Yuma walking down the stair case . Yuma smirking as he held a book in his hand pushing his glasses up . While Reiji kept a emotionless expression on his face . Reiji was the oldest in the family nineteen years old while Yuma was eighteen years old .