Be My Valentine You Loser

We enter the ballroom, and I wince. The walls are hung with banners and cherubs, instead of disco balls, dropping from the ceiling. The floor is dusted with gold and pink and red heart shaped confetti.
It's absolutely disgusting.
"You're seeing all pink too, right? Or did I die and go to hell?" I comment casually to Mariana.
She rolls her eyes but nods. "It's too much. Really. Please get me out."
We hug the corners, dancing slightly in the dim light. There's small room, with all the people in here. It feels like more than Halloween.
I mean to comment about it to Mariana but I look around and realize she's gone.
My heart drops. Did she leave me? Or did she just get lost? Either way, I'm completely alone and it's freaking me out. I stay to the corners, but feel miserable. I don't see Alex anywhere, and there's nothing to distract me from-
I feel a hand on my butt and I spin.
Some arrogant twit stands there, smirking like he's just found twenty bucks.
"Aren't you the nicest little treat..."
"Treat? Sorry, I'm a little more sour than sweet." I shoot him a glare and try to turn away, but he grabs my wrist.
He spins me into him and I'm pressed against his chest. I can also feel something down there that... Eeeeeew.
"C'mon, don't be like that. It's Valentines Day, I could use a little love..."
The sleaze all has brown hair, shaggy and greasy, as well as hazel eyes that are clearly glazed over from alcohol. He's smirking as he gropes my butt, and I try to raise my knee to stomp on his foot, but he presses me to him so tight it's almost unbearable, I can barely breathe, combined with his breath....
Then suddenly the pressures gone and I'm tossed against the wall, slamming into it slightly and choking on my breath. I open my eyes to see a familiar form holding up the boy who had groped me, making his eyes wide and fearful.
"Touch her again and you'll suffer a worse punishment than being kicked out," the man snarls, and shoves him away. The sleaze runs and the man straightens. He turns and I feel a rush of relief.

"A-Alex-"

"Shh. Someone could hear." he looks around worriedly and then takes my hand. "C'mon."

"What?"

"Who wants to be here right now? Obviously not you."

I sigh. "Is it that obvious?"

He nods, a small smirk on his face. "Now. Let's get you home, where you belong. Okay?"

I roll my eyes. "Sure."

"That's a really sexy dress, you know," Alex comments as I walk into his apartment, my heels dangling from my hand. "It'd be a real waste to not flaunt it."

"Oh shut up. I'm done with this stupid thing, it's too tight."

"That's not a bad thing."

I whip around and attempt to throw a heel at him. He ducks out of the way, snickering.

"Shush."

"Alright, I'm sorry babe. After all, I did just get you out of a traumatizing situation."

I shudder, sitting on his couch. "Fucking slimeball..."

"I don't like to see guys like that near you." his voice grew hard and I turn to look at him warily. He was fixing 2 cups of tea, but he looks back at me with eyes full of fire. I feel scared, even for only a moment.

His eyes soften. "Sorry. I didn't want to scare you."

"It's fine."

I turn around again, hear him padding around. A small mug appears in front of my nose and I take it gratefully, sipping it. Mm. Green.

He sits beside me, wrapping an arm around me and kissing my cheek. His eyes soften further. "It's hard sometimes to remember how young you are... Eighteen. I'm practically ten years older than you. It's... A little disconcerting."
I'm silent. I sip my tea, clearing my throat a little.
"I remind myself how lucky I am to have you, and it gets hard sometimes to control myself when I see you among guys. It... Bothers me to think you might leave me for them."
The last sentence is quiet. But it's enough that makes me widen my eyes and look at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?"
He bites his lip, looking down at the floor.
I immediately wrap my arms around him.
"Alex, I love you more than anyone. Anything. You're the first person in the longest time to give a damn about what happens to me." My voice cracks a little and I clear my throat. "Don't you realize that?"
He looks up, and for a moment, his eyes are clouded. And it makes me slump. I turn away, knowing that I said too much. He couldn't care.
Then I feel fingers on my chin, and he tilts my face towards his. He rests his forehead on mine, murmuring the words onto my lips.
"I love you."
Then he kisses me, and it's the best thing I've ever felt. It's slow but passionate, making me warm and tingly as I wrap my arms around his neck. His go around my waist as he mouths at my lip, nibbling on it.
"I love you, I love you so much..."
He presses me back down gently into the couch and trails kisses down my neck, to the top of my chest, and he looks up at me, eyes glittering. I manage a response, whispered as he slides his hand under me to unzip my dress:
"I love you too."

/
/
/
Just in Tim for valentines day right guys? Hhha
DONT KILL ME
IVE BEEN BUSY W/ SCHOOL SO
IM GONNA UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN OKAY
OKAY
-Emmett