There's A Fine Line Between Sweet and Scandalous

Mariana looks at me curiously as I sit by her at what became our usual table in the cafeteria. "Okay, you're grinning insanely. What did he do to you?"

I look around, and see Mr. Gaskarth talking to Mr. Barakat and looking at me out of the corner of his eye. He sees me glancing at him, and smirks a little, making me blush and look at Mariana, biting my lip.

"Spend the night in my dorm. I'll tell ya."

"No WAY!" she squeals later, pressing her hands to her mouth when she realizes how loud that was. I crack a smile while Forever the Sickest Kids comes out of my laptop and I paint my nails red. Mariana had quite a nice stash of polish. And she was into punk music. I really lucked out, didn't I?

"He did. Kissed me in his classroom. Gave me a hickey."

"Where?" She leans over and knocks my hair to the side. She gasps, which turns into another squeal. "Oh my GOD!"

"He was ready to have sex right there in the classroom," I recall, remembering his hand on my thigh, him pulling at my skirt, teasing at my panties.

"You didn't, right?"

"Of course not. I pushed him off. He got really apologetic, and he blamed everything on himself. It was kind of cute, how he blushed, and said it was all his fault."

Mariana grins. "He's really into you."

My heart flutters. "Maybe. Even if not, he obviously wants to have a one night stand."

"You say he agreed with you about continuing your little dirty dance soon as you two could. At his APARTMENT." She laughs as I throw a pillow at her. "Want me to take you lingerie shopping? I'm sure Mr. Gaskarth would LOVE to fund that little trip."

"Oh, and what about you and Mr. Barakat? Like he hasn't been trying to get into your pants since the first day."

She sobers. "For almost two years, actually. This is my third year at this school."

"Jesus, does he screw the freshmen?" I feel disgusted with him.

"Only the ones that flirt with him because they want it. They're HONORED by his attention. They CRAVE it."

"Like you don't?"

"Of course I do. Who wouldn't?"

I raise my hand. She rolls her eyes.

"You have reason. You've got a Mr. Gaskarth all for yourself. But honestly. They know he enjoys the one night stands. He knows they enjoy the attention, and he knows that they enjoy the feeling of their virginities being shredded. Emphasis on virginities being shredded."

I shake my head in utter hatred. "That's one of the most horrid things I've ever heard."

"He's obsessed with getting me to have sex with him. I think Mr. Gaskarth will get a little relentless soon too."

"Why?"

"He's been eyeing you. He's looked you all over, barely brushes you, smirks at you, breathes in your ear. He's in control, and he knows it."

I remember him growling in my ear, and me surrenduring myself to him.

"Yeah..."

"Tease him."

"What?"

"You've got to be a little hard to get, or else, he'll see you as more of a fuck buddy than a girl he's interested in. Come on, Ella, you know it."

I roll my eyes and hug my knees to my chest. "Whatever. I guess you're right, it's just that... I've never really...had a boyfriend."

Mariana raises an eyebrow. "You're kidding me right?"

"Nope. Never. I've hooked up, I've kissed guys, but never have I ever had a straight out boyfriend. Nope." I sigh.

"That's why you've got to keep him interested, but not like you're willing to have sex with him anywhere, anytime. What you did today, that was a good move. You're on your way."

"Oh, so you're the expert on the opposite sex?"

"In this friendship, it's obviously not gonna be you."

I throw a pillow at her and she cracks up.

The next few days pass by innocent enough to not catch the principal's eye. I pass by Mr. Gaskarth in the hallways and just barely smirk at him, which he gladly returns. When he brushes my side, or my arm or neck, I don't shudder, only smile more. The promise of a continuation of our relationship hangs above me, which I stare at nervously. Am I doing the right thing to keep him here?

Soon enough, it's Thursday night, I don't have any homework and Mr. Dawson is with his girlfriend. Mariana is out with another friend, after my persistence that I needed some time alone.

I sip my chocolate chip frappucino (with coffee) to give me a bit of an extra kick while I'm going around and enjoying the little shops. A breeze chills me, and I pull my jacket around myself tighter. Dammit, I should've brought something warmer.

As I stare up at the glimmering moon and twinkling stars, I feel arms wrap around me from behind, clasp on my stomach, and a head rest on my shoulder.

A slight sense of panic causes me to squeak, but then I hear a very familiar laugh and an "Allow me to warm you up?"

I relax slightly in Mr. Gaskarth's arms, snuggle up to him even. Because I'm fucking cold, so I will enjoy this.

"Look at what you did. Spilled my coffee. Tsk, tsk."

"A pretty little girl shouldn't drink coffee on a school night," he chides me playfully, tightening his arms around my waist.

I turn around in his arms, and see how he's smirking. He's wearing a heavy army-style jacket, a black tee shirt, and jeans done in patchwork with other denim swatches. And combat boots. Damn.

"Nice outfit," I comment. I wrap my arms around his neck as his, on the small of my back, press me closer to him so I can feel the heat of his body searing through his clothes. "We're wearing matching boots."

"I've had these boots for a while."

"It would be interesting if you wore that with your fancy suit," I remark.

"Anything to turn you on," he murmurs in my ear.

"Mm." I stand on my tiptoes and whisper into his ear. "What turns you on?"

He exhales, pulling me back and looking in my eyes. His own sparkle, seeming like obsidian.

His hands on my back drift down, to my butt, and he rests his palms there.

I blush a bit, despite my tries not to, and he smirks. "When you blush. When you bite your lip. It's so innocently sexy."

"Isn't that a paradox?" I murmur, pulling him to me as we embrace in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Not when it comes to you."

He presses his lips to mine, pulling me to him, his hands on the small of my back, mine wrapped around his neck. It's not an intense kiss like the one in the classroom. It's sweet, and romantic. I close my eyes and lean into him, becoming intoxicated by his sweet kiss, with the faintest taste of liquor.

I release, and look in his eyes.

"I think i could grow to enjoy this," Mr. Gaskarth murmurs, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Like you don't already?" I breathe in his ear.

He chuckles. "Perhaps even more. Especially if you'd do that to me in bed."

I blush a little. "Oh, you want to go there?"

"I'm willing to TAKE you anywhere." He laughs softly in my ear, and I give him a devilish grin.

I allow my hand to drift towards Mr. Gaskarth's abdomen, towards his crotch. He exhales and I smirk.

"Oh, I look forward to it." I turn on my heels and head towards the school.
__________________________________________________________________
Hi! Thanks for passing this on, keep doing it :)
Thanks for being patient too, especially for this chapter, because it's basically just filler :/
But I promise: dirty stuff is soon to come! Mr. Gaskarth won't be able to help himself before long ;)
Keep passing it on! The next part will be up soon!
~Emma