𝙎 𝙏 𝙐 𝘿 𝙄 𝙊 𝙆 𝙄 𝙎 𝙎

Start from the beginning

His hands cupped my cheeks as he peppered kisses on my lips, cheeks, even near my neck-though he didn't go too far. They were kisses that were fun and sweet, yet still respectful and romantic. I ran my hands up from his torso onto his chest, feeling him inhale and exhale.
He stopped and looked at me, smiling shyly.
"Sorry," he said, blushing nervously.
"Oh there is nothing to be sorry about," I replied smiling, missing the feeling of us being connected.
"I haven't seen you in a bit and I've been thinking of you all week— I missed you.
I kept smiling. I don't know what to say. His words resembled my thoughts, I feel a warmth in my chest grow.
"I know we are still getting to know each other, but I really want whatever this is to keep going." He said, looking down at his feet and shifting his weight back and forth.
"I do too." I said, beaming from ear to ear. I know I had to have looked like a little kid on their birthday, but I haven't had something this amazing said or happen to me in a while. My mom, school, new city, Peter- it has all been so much, and has felt like a roller coaster that has just keeps going down.

"Would you maybe wan-" I was cut off by the sounds of the wheels rolling across the floor of the trash can and janitor coming into the studio.
I turned on my stool to face the janitor, Mr. Shively.
"Hey Mr. Shively! I'll be cleaning up in a couple minutes," I greeted.
"Hi Ms. Lancaster, I'll be quick in here, take as much time as you need."
I nodded snd smiled, mentally freaking out since I have no idea where S is. I spin around in my chair and go back to my painting. I reach for my brush and realize it's still on the floor.
Reaching down to the floor I pick up the paintbrush, and as I move my body back up to sit properly, I am met by the big white eyes and red mask of a boy using sticky fingers and toes to stick underneath the table. He takes his hand and puts his index finger over his lips, signing to be quiet.

My eyes are wide and out of too quick of movements I hit my head on the bottom of the table. My heart started racing because I have now drawn attention to myself and the table, and I am praying that Spider man is still out of sight.

Mr. Shively looks in my direction with a concerned expression.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm all good, just hit my head under the table. Clumsy me." I said laughing, trying to not draw any more attention to myself.
He nodded and went back to what he was working on. 
I went on painting, adding more details to the eyes. Sadly, I'm not as relaxed as I was earlier simply because I know there is a man right above my feet, yet under a table, but in terms of the painting itself I'm really happy with how it's turned out. I came to a stopping point and began to clean up the mess I created. I moved my supplies over to the sink and began the cleaning process, wiping the brushes on rags and scraping the paint pallet.
I watched Mr. Shively leave the studio and give me a wave goodbye, and I let out an exhale.
"You can come out now you know!" I said to the air, still having no idea where the spider was.
"I know," he replied, dangling from the ceiling a few feet away from me.
I dropped the brushes in the sink and hit my elbow on the counter out of being startled.
"Would you stop doing that!" I said laughing, catching my breath at the same time.
"Your reactions are too good to stop," he said while chuckling.
I laughed and went back to cleaning.
"What were you going to ask me earlier before Mr. Shively came in," he said, while crawling across the ceiling.
"Oh- that," I said nervously, remembering what I was going to ask him but suddenly getting nervous to ask it.
"Um, I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out sometime?"
He looked at me and fell to the floor, gracefully, but stopped moving.
Shit- why the hell would I ask that, I should know better. There is no way I can hang out with him because
A. He's not going to reveal his identity to me
and
B. He definitely not going to want to hang out with me during the day because he'll be seen with me.
Not that that's a bad thing, but I can understand why he probably shouldn't have a random chick flying around with him for no reason.
"That's a stupid question. You're busy and can only hang out with me at night, and last time that happened, well.." I said, now staring at my shoes and shifting back and forth.
"Hey, erm, no, don't say that. We'll figure it out." He said, swinging towards me.
"Well I know for sure that The Avengers probably don't want you swinging around with a random girl during the day who didn't come from a crime scene, and last time we hung out on the roof it ended poorly- you have any ideas,"
"Plenty," he said, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Okay, let's here em,"
"How about I just pick you up, tomorrow night. Meet me on your roof like usual, but I promise we'll do something good. Something different."
I chuckled and shook my head lightly, secretly having butterflies bloom in my stomach since he has something in mind.
"I guess I'll continue to trust you and your surprises then," I replied, walking my paint over to the drying rack and putting the easel away.
"Good, erm, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to run," He said apologetically.
"Okay! I'm on my way out too,"
"How about I give you a lift?" He asked. I would be inclined to say yes, but I'm going to turn him down.
"That's okay, I actually want to walk. Nothing against you and your swinging skills, I just kind of want to enjoy the fall weather and New York," I replied pleasantly.
"Yeah, cool, I-I'll pick you up at 7:00 tomorrow."
"I'll be waiting," I smiled.
"Okay...okay- this is good, are you sure you don't want a lift, it's not that far-"
"S it's okay, seriously, go on with your afternoon. You've already made my day."
I walked with him to the windows, me closing all but one so he could fly out. He hopped up and squatted so we were almost eye level.
"Bye Amelia." He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. Here we go again, butterflies are just having a field day! He shot a web and gave a small solute, falling out of the window.
"Wait! What am I supposed to wear?" I yell, but that flash of red and blue was already gone. Looks like I'm going to have to wing it with the outfit.

How was that? In all honesty this made me love the characters again and I might write the chapter of Amelia's and Spider-Man's date, but I can't guarantee when I'll post it.
Hope you guys enjoyed this, and thanks again for 10k luvs.
Xoxo,
Ava :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙮 𝙀𝙮𝙚 | 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧 🎉