𝙀 𝙇 𝙀 𝙑 𝙀 𝙉

Chapter 11
The next morning I woke up with a raging headache and in an unknown room. I spring up in the bed I was in and hit my head on something above me which didn't help my headache.
" Ow, freaking bunkbeds" I hiss, hearing my heartbeat in my head.
I look around the room I'm in seeing a nightstand beside me, a door at the front of the room, and a desk full of old computers and technology to my left. I see science and math posters everywhere, papers textbooks litter the floor, along with clothes and legos, and a backpack in the corner. Who's room am I in? I think. I look down at myself and I'm wearing the same clothes I was wearing and I had a jacket that wasn't mine. I didn't remember getting someone's jacket. I sigh and lay back down, staring at the wood above me trying to think wear I could be. Clothes, nerdy posters, legos, old technology stuff....
Peter Parker.
It has to be him. And the jacket I have on is his too. How did I get here though. Man all this thinking is seriously not helping my headache. I then hear some rustling above me, like someone was moving.
" Peter" I whisper.
Nothing.
" Peter!" I whisper shout.
Still nothing.
" Peter Parker!!" I say and kick the wood slab above me.
" Hmm" he says.
" Oh, thank god" I say letting out a sigh of relief.
" Oh Amelia, hey. How are you feeling?" He said coming down the latter. He was wearing pajama pants and no shirt. I immediately look down so I'm not staring but man is he good looking. Woah, woah, woah. Parker is just a friend.
"Amelia?"
" Yeah"
" Are you ok, you saw me and then looked away"
" Oh-um, y-you have no shirt"
" Oh-uhh sorry" He said running to his closet to grab a t-shirt.
" It's fine" I say. This freaking headache won't go away.
" So um-how are you feeling?"
" I have this raging headache and I have no idea why so that's one thing"
" Oh, uh- hang on" He said and then ran out of his bedroom. Great, now I am alone.
He came back with a glass of water and a bottle of aspirin.
" Here, take this"
" Thank you"
" Anytime" I take a pill and drink the rest of the water feeling very dehydrated and thirsty. What did I do last night?
" Peter?"
" Y-yeah"
" What happened last night? I don't remember what I did or how I got here"
" Oh, well um- you went with MJ to Gwen's party and um- you drank the punch which eventually got spiked in the middle of the party, but you didn't know. So you accidentally got drunk and I took you back here because I didn't know if your parents were home" he said.
" Oh, well thanks for taking care of me. Your a good guy Parker"
" Oh-um thanks" He said looking down and fidgeting with some piece of technology.
I get out of bed, my hangover headache starting to go away. And I look at the time and see it's 10:00 in the morning. Crap!!!! I have to see my mom at 12:00.
" Shoot, um Peter I have to go. Uh- thank you so so so much for looking out for me and taking care of me. I couldn't be more great full but I have to go um-help my dad with something" I was about to tell him about my mom but I remembered that I couldn't. My brother had let it slip with some of his friends and all their parents do is offer my dad with help, and sometimes we take it but he hates it when people give us pity. Yes, my mother has cancer and is not getting any better but we don't need to be reminded of it.
" Oh, well bye. Be sure to drink lots of water!" he yelled at me as I was running out of his room, out of the apartment, down the stairs and out of the apartment building.

I got home and took a shower, I smelled like alcohol and sweat which is just gross. I cannot believe I got drunk. Out of all people I got drunk, I must have really loved that punch. I am just so thankful Peter took care of me, I don't know what would have happened without him. I really like Peter, as a friend though. God, I cannot get feeling as for someone especially Peter. He has no interest in me. It's just the guys at my old school, even nerdy ones like Peter would never do that for someone. Like I might have been a nerd and never had had a boyfriend, but the guys at my school would never treat a girl that way. But along comes Peter Parker, this sweet shy nerdy boy that is absolutely perfect. I just don't understand why such a sweet, kind and really cute guy is treated the way he is. Like why does Flash need to call him Penis Parker? That's not needed, and he doesn't deserve any of it. Peter deserves so much more than he has, and I wish I could give I'm something.
Woah there, shut up now. Peter is a F R I E N D. Not anything else.
I think to myself. Yep, Peter is a friend, nothing else. Just keep telling yourself this and push those tiny feelings down and they will go away, Right?